Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
ConnectKey-enabled devices earned the leading global ecolabel for the IT sector from Green Electronics Council
Xerox continues its commitment to environmental sustainability for its customers by achieving EPEAT global registration for its ConnectKey-enabled devices, the Xerox Laser Multifunction VersaLink and Xerox Laser multifunction AltaLink series.
EPEAT, managed by U.S.-based Green Electronics Council, maintains an online registry of sustainable products to help buyers make technology decisions based on environmental factors. Products are graded on energy consumption as well as criteria addressing the entire product lifecycle, from design to production, energy use to recycling.
Xerox has achieved EPEAT certification in North America and is the first company to register printing devices in Europe. Xerox has registered devices in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
“Public and private sector purchasers rely on EPEAT as part of their sustainable procurement programs,” said Nancy Gillis, CEO, Green Electronics Council. “By offering EPEAT registered imaging equipment, Xerox helps purchasers reduce costs and climate impacts through greater energy efficiency.”
Many Xerox products meet or exceed the minimum registration requirements for product environmental performance. Along with EPEAT, Xerox offers ENERGY STAR®, ECOLOGO® and Blue Angel certified office products and with its partnership with PrintReleaf, enables managed print services customers to offset their printing by planting trees in endangered geographies.
“With Xerox technology, IT decision makers don’t have to sacrifice sustainability for productivity,” said Tracey Koziol, senior vice president, Global Offerings, Xerox. “We have a history of developing technology with sustainability in mind.”
For more information on environment, health, safety and sustainability at Xerox, please visit www.xerox.com/en-us/about/ehs.
LEASE TO OWN XEROX COLOR/MONOCHROME PRINTER PHOTOCOPIER IN TORONTO
VISIT FOR PROMO DEALS ON OFFICE LASER PRINTERS
Lease to own or buy HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP M528dn in Toronto.
Lease to own or buy HP LaserJet Enterprise Multifunction All-In-One M528dn in Toronto.
Choose an HP LaserJet Enterprise MFP designed to handle business solutions securely and efficiently, and helps conserve energy with HP EcoSmart toner black. Keep up with the demands of growing business with a printer you can rely on.Ideal for enterprises and medium businesses that need a secure, highly productive, energy-efficient mono MFP that fits in small spaces.Handle business solutions securely, plus help conserve energy with HP EcoSmart toner. Dynamic security enabled printer. Only intended to be used with cartridges using an HP original chip. Cartridges using a non-HP chip may not work, and those that work today may not work in the future.
- HP PRINTERS HAVE THE INDUSTRY’S STRONGEST SECURITY BECAUSE THEY’RE ALWAYS ON GUARD, CONTINUALLY DETECTING AND STOPPING THREATS WHILE ADAPTING TO NEW ONES. AND ONLY HP PRINTERS AUTOMATICALLY SELF-HEAL FROM ATTACKS, SO IT DOESN’T NEED TO INTERVENE.
- GOOD RESOURCE MANAGEMENT IS GOOD BUSINESS. HELP REDUCE COSTS AND ENERGY USE WITH AN HP LASERJET DESIGNED TO BE MORE EFFICIENT THAN ITS PREDECESSORS, USING HP JETINTELLIGENCE TONER CARTRIDGES. HP, LIKE YOU, IS COMMITTED TO KEEPING BUSINESS MOVING.
- EVERY BUSINESS VALUES A PROBLEM SOLVER. HELP GET MORE CONTROL WITH A ROBUST MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND SOLUTIONS THAT KEEP UP WITH MODERN BUSINESS.
FOR MORE INFO: CLICK HERE!!
Lease to own or buy Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto
Lease to own or buy Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto.
With outstanding versatility and performance, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model meets the needs of workgroup or enterprise office environments. This digital monochrome model rapidly scans, prints, copy, fax and distribute documents with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and multiple in-line finishing options help produce professional documents with ease. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model delivers output speeds of up to 51 ppm in black and white (letter), and scanning at speeds of up to 51/51 ipm (simplex, 300dpi, BW/Color). Offering standard Color Universal Send, UFR II Printing, and a range of paper handling and finishing options, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model is intelligent value at its best.
- Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- Large embedded control panel provides easier viewing.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also easy and comfortable to operate.
- Soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 100-sheet capacity, auto duplex document feeder with color scanning support at speeds of up to 51 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes it simple to produce professionally finished documents, including a choice of a staple finisher or booklet finisher, both with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, 2/3 hole punching, and an internal finisher with optional 2/3 hole punching.
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick Menu.
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF and Encrypted PDF.
- Transform the way you access files with Canon Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE. Connect directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online or Google Docs cloud services without the need for extra hardware or software.
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5e/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security, data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user, group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions such as Send.
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning and to track the origin.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES 2.5 Integration protects access to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant hardware.
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels, monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party networked devices.
- The Canon Multifunction imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs and increase performance with the ability to streamline your workflow.
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative MEAP platform.
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces fine lines and crisp text, even at small font sizes.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's QF toner, produces clear, detailed images with a smooth, high-quality finish.
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions by focusing on each stage of the product life cycle, including manufacturing, energy use, and logistics.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- The combination of Canon's fusing technologies and QF toner helps reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1W or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.
Xerox Acquires Two New Dealers to Expand Presence in the Small-To-Medium Sized Business Market
Xerox Acquires Two New Dealers to Expand Presence in the Small-To-Medium Sized Business Market.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) has acquired two new multi-brand dealers, Rabbit Office Automation (ROA) and Heritage Business Systems (HBS), to grow its presence in key markets: the San Francisco Bay area and the Delaware Valley, respectively.
“We are focused on further penetrating the small-to-medium sized business market through organic and inorganic growth, which includes making investments in dealers like ROA and HBS,” said Mike Feldman, president of Americas Operations, Xerox. “Integrating ROA and HBS into Xerox Business Solutions (XBS) will expand our local footprint, and clients will now have access to the industry’s most comprehensive offering portfolio.”
XBS will integrate these dealers into two of their local Xerox companies. ROA will become part of MRC, located in San Diego, Calif., and HBS will become part of Stewart, located in Mt. Laurel, N.J.
MORE: BEST PLACE TO LEASE XEROX MULTI FUNCTIONAL PRINTERS/COPIERS IN TORONTO.
In the era of intelligent work, we’re not just thinking about the future, we’re making it. Xerox Corporation is a technology leader focused on the intersection of digital and physical. We use automation and next-generation personalization to redefine productivity, drive growth and make the world more secure.
ALSO SEE: RENT OR LEASE OFFICE PRINTERS.
With our solutions, you can easily transform your paper documents into flexible, more usable Word® or Excel® formats that enable you to edit them. You can translate them into other languages. You can even convert then listen to paper documents as an MP3 audio file.
Our innovative products, services and processes advance the sustainability effort by delivering social, financial and environmental benefits. We do this in our own operations, as well as in workplaces, communities and cities around the world.
We are constantly thinking about how we can simplify work, deliver more personalized experiences, and improve productivity through new technologies. We strive to connect the physical and digital worlds without adversely affecting the environment, human health and safety.
With goals to reduce environmental impacts across our value chain, we invest in innovative solutions that can conserve natural resources and lower the energy intensity of our operations.
Xerox invented office printing more than 75 years ago, and our black-and-white and colour office laser printers and multifunction laser printers have won awards and industry accolades ever since. Innovative features — such as mobile printing, WiFi Connectivity and premium security — ensure you're always up to date with the latest office laser printer technology/ office laser printers and copiers.
CONTACT US AND GET THE BEST DEALS.
LEASE TO OWN OR BUY RICOH MP C407 IN TORONTO.
RICOH MP C407 COLOR LASER MULTI FUNCTION PRINTER, COPIER AND SCANNER AVAILABLE FOR LEASE TO OWN/BUY IN TORONTO.
- Color Laser Multifunction Printer
- Transform workgroups for more efficient success
- Prints up to 36 ppm, copy, scan, fax
- 1200x1200 dpi max print resolution
- Paper capacity up to 1,350 pages
- Supports output of up to 5,000 pages per month
Empower your work groups
While the RICOH MP C407 Color Laser Multifunction Printer (MFP) may not take up much space, this compact workhorse packs in robust print, copy, scan and fax capabilities to help boost your productivity and efficiency. And with local storage and cloud capabilities, the MP C407 MFP becomes your information management hub — bringing print and digital documents together as unified workflows to help streamline collaboration. Now, keep more jobs in-house as you produce a wide range of professional color output.
Seeing is believing
Print professional-quality output in 1200 x 1200 dpi with crisp, clear text and photo-like images in brilliant color. Advanced print quality features help you consistently deliver professional-quality materials to leave the right impression with customers and elevate your brand. Black Over Print helps to mitigate defects in photos and other scanned documents. And adjustable color settings help to breathe colorful life into your output by making colors even more vivid.
Accelerate your digital business
Digitize paper documents for local or cloud storage with rapid single-pass document scanning up to 80 images per minute (ipm) for documents up to 8.5" x 14". PageKeeper models include a multi-feed detection sensor to help avoid delays and errors by automatically stopping a scanning job if more than one sheet is fed through the feeder. Now, you can easily make digital and print information readily available by email, cloud or your preferred collaboration apps.
Process large files quickly
Speed means little if your MFP isn't backed up by enough processing power to avoid user frustration and delays. The MP C407 multifunction laser printer comes with a standard INTEL 1.46 GHz processor that packs enough power to handle large, graphics-intensive files. Standard 2 GB RAM allows the MP C407 MFP to process multiple jobs at once, so you can get more work done in less time.
Simplify work life with fast data transmission and ample document storage
Keep up to 3,000 documents on the standard 320 GB document server (hard drive) to be scheduled, locked or held for fast printing. Workloads increasing? Expand output capacity from the standard 100-sheets to 200 sheets with an optional 100-Sheet One Bin Tray, which also separates print and copy or copy and fax output for fast, easy document retrieval. The standard Gigabit Ethernet interface lets you connect to high-speed LAN to help avoid bottlenecks due to slow data transmission.
Mobile printing and scan-to-cloud features for real productivity
Make your MFP work for you
Cost-efficient ownership, low environmental impact
Printer security features control access to your information
Standard Features Include
- 10.1" Smart Operation Panel
- 50-Sheet Single Pass Document Feeder
- 250-Sheet Paper Tray
- 100-Sheet Bypass Tray
- 1.46 GHz Intel Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 320 GB Hard Disk Drive
- HDD Encryption
- Printing, Copying, Scanning, Faxing, and Storing Capabilities
- Automatic Duplex
- Mobile Printing Capabilities: AirPrint®, Mopria™, and Ricoh Smart Device Connector
SAMSUNG BRNAD NEW PRINTERS FOR PROMO PRICES BY ABSOLUTE TONER.
SAMSUNG CLP-680ND PRINTER AT PROMO PRICE IN TORONTO.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in semiconductor, telecommunication, digital media, and digital convergence technologies. Samsung Electronics produces TVs, memory chips, mobile phones, displays, PCs, and home appliances. Employing over 150,000 people in 134 offices across 62 countries, Samsung Electronics businesses include Digital Media, LCD, Semiconductors, Telecommunications, and Digital Appliances.
Fast and Economical colour printing
Businesses today need to know that they can produce a high level of printing quickly, and in a cost-effective way. The CLP-680ND / 680DW multifunctional printer not only delivers brilliant colour quality, but speeds through high print volumes with ease. A fast Dual CPU, gigabit network support and instant fusing technology ensures enhanced speed and less waiting time.
Yet what sets it apart economically is the range of cost-effective and innovative features, such as high yield toner, low energy consumption and Eco-friendly settings.
It makes this medium workgroup printer as cost conscious as they come.
High printing performance.
Whatever the size of your print job, the CLP-680ND / 680DW will shine with an impressive 17 seconds First Print Out Time, and a speedy 24 pages per minute after that. This means you can focus on what's important rather than wait for your prints.
Flexible paper handling.
If you want to print or copy onto heavier weights of paper, you can. Weights of up to 220g/m2 are handled with ease through the 50 page multipurpose tray as well as the 250 page standard cassette. Plus, with the optional 520 sheet second cassette you can increase your total paper input capacity to 820 sheets. That way you can also use up to three different media types without the need to waste time changing paper.
More power, higher productivity.
Some days it seems like the printing never ends. With the CLP680ND / 680DW's 533 MHz Dual CPU, and 256 MB standard memory (expandable up to 512 MB) you can be sure that this printer will handle the entire load of your workgroup's need.
Faster with instant fusing.
With instant fusing technology, your device can start printing documents with no delay. The result is a 17 second First Print Out Time, even from sleep mode. And because it doesn’t need to warm up completely first, less energy is required for fusing. That saves money and the environment.
Fast data transmission and simple integration.
Enhanced Gigabit Ethernet technology lets you enjoy faster transmission of print data over your network. And with built-in emulation for PCL6/5e, PostScript3, and PDF the CLP-680DW adapts to businesses with a wide range of software and network requirements.
SAMSUNG CLP-680ND BRAND NEW IN BOX FOR PROMO PRICE.
HERE TAKE A LOOK AT THE AMAZING FUNCTIONALIITES OF SAMSUNG CLP-680ND.
1300 ALNESS STREET, UNIT 1A, CONCORD, L4K2W6
BUYING/ LEASE TO OWN OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR SELECTED PRINTERS/COPIERS.
VISIT FOR THE LOWEST PRICES ON PRINTES, COPIERS AND TONERS.