What To Look For When Purchasing A Printer
What To Look For When Purchasing A Printer
Nowadays, many companies are dependant on the existence of a printer. Regardless of the continuing trend towards increasingly more prevalent, highly innovative technologies, the vast majority of meeting programs and other similar files remain to be printed on paper.
Even companies that operate mostly online, should they've got an office, are most likely to have a printer gift somewhere in the area of whatever work has been done in the area. But just because they are so readily available and we understand how to use them well, it does not signify that the average customer has a fantastic notion about what produces a bad or good printer.
Business printer leasing providers exist, and they are a terrific way to take another step and provide your workspace with all the printing capacity it takes. However, it is still worth putting in just a short time to be sure to not what to purchase -- and what not to buy.
That is why we've compiled a listing of a couple of things that you ought to be watching out for as you begin searching for the printer, which will best fit your business's requirements. We have decided to concentrate on some broad categories we believe play the most significant part in any particular machine's achievement. Here's our rundown on what to search for when you are purchasing a printer.
Potentially the most underrated element of almost any printer, the rate where it could print, is unbelievably far down the list of several firms' priorities. This is clear since it is not precisely the shiniest bell or whistle you can market on the box. As it happens, you are unlikely to detect massive quantities of difference between quite similar printing rates, but that is precisely the reason you need to think twice about how quickly you want your printer to be.
The explanation for this idea is that while you will not have the ability to differentiate a significant difference on an individual basis, as an organization. Your overall surgeries will accelerate or slow down considerably based on the rate of this printer you are using because whatever gap there's page-by-page is going to likely be magnified thousands of times more than tens of thousands of applications. If your business wants a rental printer, then make sure it's fast enough to do the job that you require it to get.
How nicely the printer actually prints is an integral part of how well it functions on the entire world, but there's a little more to the question of print quality than meets the eye. To begin with, not all business needs are created equal. Some organizations will need consistent, high-quality graphics printed, while some will not require anything more dramatic than some solid, black & white composed phrases.
Keep in mind as printing goes up, so too does price, so in many cases, you won't want to go to the most high-definition printers in the industry. The best way to determine which kind of image quality you require is by looking at a typical day in your small business. What is getting published? Is there anything you are printing you don't have to print? Once you've obtained a high-high-level (if approximate) comprehension of what precisely your printing needs are, then you'll be better prepared to weigh unique products against each other.
A wireless printer still seems hi-tech, even though wireless technology has existed for years now. Part of this is most likely because, generally, we tend to connect printers using early-stage technology. That can be a mistake, but because today's printers are amazingly capable parts of the kit, and may conduct various unique purposes efficiently and without too much hassle.
The thing about getting a printer that could work wirelessly is you won't enjoy precisely how suitable it is until you check it out. The tidiest and compact of workplace spaces can do with a little help decluttering, and eliminating these chunky, unsightly printer wires could well earn a considerable difference to the way the area looks.
Supported Paper Sizes
Again, this stage's value will change based on what you are likely to use the business printer for; however, it is a fantastic point to remember while you're narrowing down your choices. Some files (particularly those used in medical or legal offices) need various sizes and designs compared to conventional A4 variants provided anywhere.
In regards to assessing for paper dimensions supported by the printer leasing your business is contemplating, all you need to do is be sure that you don't get burnt. Because of this, you do not have to spend too long on it. Just be sure that you do a fast check to make sure that whatever particular paper you are most likely to have in the long run is going to be something that the machine can manage. There is nothing worse than using a complete working day grind to a stop as your equipment is unable to handle something as essential as to what size of paper you're going to use.
Even though these factors on their own will not be enough to choose the perfect printer, when considered together, they help you to think about as you begin to make your way closer to a decision. The ideal situation is for your company to only opt for a printer rental; it's confident will do the trick. If you are having a hard time choosing what kind of printer you might need, feel free to send the team here at Absolute Toner a live chat, email or call us at 905-326-2886. After all, when it comes to printers and copiers, we are the professionals!
- Absolute Toner
- Tags: 11x17 12x18 13x19 A3 Black and White Copy/Print Booklet Maker Finisher Canon Copier Color Copier Color Scan Laser Multifunction Printer Laser Printers Light production printer Monochrome Copier Multifunction Laser Printer Production Printer Ricoh Copier Ricoh Copiers Ricoh Multifunction Copiers Samsung Copier Samsung Copiers Scan to Email Scanner Xerox Copiers 333
Why Printer Leasing Can Benefit Your Company
Why Printer Leasing Can Benefit Your Company
Printer leasing appears to be the newest trend in workplace automation. Understandably, you might be unwilling to go this course, as you don't have the asset, but some advantages cannot be dismissed.
No Enormous Upfront Capital
You might be in the situation of not getting the funds immediately to upgrade your equipment or to enlarge your office printing equipment. Without the essential gear, you're limited in production and business performance capacity. With this, you do not need to pay a sizable amount upfront and may thus enjoy the benefits of new and updated equipment in exchange for a monthly charge.
While some companies earn substantial amounts at particular intervals in the year, most profit their earnings gradually during the year. Paying to your printer prices as you go thus makes much more sense. The prices are more manageable compared to big funding designs. By leasing a printer, you do not need to manage curiosity gains, which should be taken into consideration when you get a printer or copier through funding. With this, you have greater control over your expenses and will make more precise forecasts.
If you're interested in a means to lower your tax cost lawfully, then monthly printer leasing is your solution. It's an ongoing expense that's tax-deductible. With an outright purchase, you're confined to a particular percent once-off, which could be claimed against tax obligations, while together with leasing, you maintain all of the costs paid monthly and yearly.
Ability to Update
Having access to the newest technology holds many benefits, such as having the ability to print longer, faster and in better quality due to more modern technologies. The latest multifunctional machines, for example, include touch displays for optimum user-friendliness, and several include precise user access stats and control software alternatives.
If you would like to save on power costs, then getting access to the newest technology is vital. The printers and copiers in your workplace are crucial tools for ensuring optimum relaxation. With this, you can't manage to operate with old technology as soon as your opponents have access to the very best and most recent available equipment.
But when you've purchased your gear, you still should receive the return on your investment. This might enable you to be reluctant to buy the newest versions available on the market. With this, you eliminate a part of your competitive advantage, but if you rent, you can update to more modern technologies at the end of your rental time or as agreed with the service supplier. You will thus have the ability to save on power costs, servicing and maintenance, because newer machines are more energy-efficient, so do not break as often as old machines, and supply you with additional printing and copying choices.
Access To Multifunctional Copiers
If you operate a small to medium-sized office, then a multifunctional device, along with your current printers, will be more beneficial. This type of gadget enables copying, faxing, scanning, software of different endings, and printing using one apparatus.
The majority of the newer devices offer support for mobile printing and permit for the output file, sending straight to emails and keeping the printing jobs for future demands. With more prominent offices, this also helps you to save space, servicing and maintenance arrangements.
When you rent, you may pick a multifunctional printer and so save the expenses mentioned above, whereas the outright buy might be too pricey for your budget. You won't have to update several parts of gear and so save administrative costs also.
Getting Your Requirements Fulfilled
We provide you with various rental options to satisfy your budget and printing needs. You may thus go over the rate, types of printing jobs and the rental interval.
What Do You Look For In A Printer Lease Contract?
If you can't decide on the version, you may always inquire about the specifications of each version and have the adviser provide you with printing copies for every one of the apparatuses. This can allow you to make an educated choice.
Do not look at leasing if you print fewer than 680 prints per month. In this instance, it is going to make more sense to purchase a printer to satisfy the smaller printing job requirement. It must be said that the tiny multifunctional devices are just suited for home offices. In case you have two or more workers, it will surely trigger print queues and also with printer care demands, you'll discover the price of leasing or possession to be higher.
Instead, allow Absolute Toner to help you select compatible printers and create leasing arrangements to fit your small business size, character and printing requirements. Contact us today online or at 905-326-2886!
Repossessed Ricoh MP C307 Color Laser Multifunction HIGH QUALITY FAST PRINTERThe compact MP C307 multifunction laser color systems have the sophistication to meet the ever-growing, ever-evolving needs of small to mid-sized businesses and corporate enterprises. They offer users a robust feature set, and the same Smart Operation Panel and intuitive user interface found on our A3 devices.
Lower Office Copier Costs
Lower Office Copier Costs
Did you know that the typical employee costs a company anywhere from $600 to $1,300 annually just in printing expenses? That is not considering the cost of owning, maintaining and operating that equipment in-house.
These costs can quickly add up, and you may end up maxing out your budget before you had planned for. The good news? It is possible to prevent that from happening by taking the proper measures to reduce your printing and copying costs altogether.
Tips To Lower Office Copier Costs
Printing double-sided (or duplexing) not only lowers your printing costs but may also be desirable for the receiver. One business that may benefit from this consideration is the health care sector, which uses a lot of printed materials to control patient details.
One study also discovered that businesses could reduce their yearly paper prices by around 30 percent by using the duplexing option. While it doesn't need to be the only means you print and copy, it may save in the future by using this technique for significantly less essential files.
Embrace Digital Storage
We are living in an extremely electronic world, so embracing digital storage isn't just a massive cost-benefit to your organization, but also, an increase in productivity. And the fantastic thing is that now's high tech copiers supply an array of methods to join with other programs and programs.
Instead of immediately visiting your printer or copier to print and scan a document, think about whether you require a hardcopy first. Sometimes the best solution would be to keep the file in a cloud-based alternative for a later period when an employee might have to get it.
Spare Your Shade
For people who use a colour printer or copier, among the most excellent strategies to cut back on unnecessary printing and copy costs would be to publish in black and white when possible. It generally costs four times more to print in colour. You can immediately lower your annual expenses by conserving your colour use for if you need it. Many copiers and printers have a choice to print in black by default, which may be switched manually onto your part of gear or with the support of your equipment supplier.
Preview Your Printing
Though simple, this approach can fix many problems with paper and, finally, wasted cash. Among the most typical causes of printing waste in the workplace is because somebody published a record without previewing it, and it ended up coming out misaligned or coated in broken pictures or advertisements. Ads, images and other components sneak in the document, making a less than desired piece once published. The ideal alternative? Encourage employees to preview the pages before they print it to make sure it seems like what they want it to.
Use a Copier for High Volume Jobs
Among the most significant ways to immediately bust from your funding would be by printing large quantity printing jobs onto a desktop printer. Desktop printers are made to be used frequently, but with smaller tasks (a few pages here, a few pages there). They are not designed to deal with large tasks regularly. The components are not as complicated or durable, making them wear and fail a lot more quickly. Whereas, if you are printing hundreds of copies regularly, you are better off using a multifunctional copier to find the task finished.
Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
ConnectKey-enabled devices earned the leading global ecolabel for the IT sector from Green Electronics Council
Xerox continues its commitment to environmental sustainability for its customers by achieving EPEAT global registration for its ConnectKey-enabled devices, the Xerox Laser Multifunction VersaLink and Xerox Laser multifunction AltaLink series.
EPEAT, managed by U.S.-based Green Electronics Council, maintains an online registry of sustainable products to help buyers make technology decisions based on environmental factors. Products are graded on energy consumption as well as criteria addressing the entire product lifecycle, from design to production, energy use to recycling.
Xerox has achieved EPEAT certification in North America and is the first company to register printing devices in Europe. Xerox has registered devices in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
“Public and private sector purchasers rely on EPEAT as part of their sustainable procurement programs,” said Nancy Gillis, CEO, Green Electronics Council. “By offering EPEAT registered imaging equipment, Xerox helps purchasers reduce costs and climate impacts through greater energy efficiency.”
Many Xerox products meet or exceed the minimum registration requirements for product environmental performance. Along with EPEAT, Xerox offers ENERGY STAR®, ECOLOGO® and Blue Angel certified office products and with its partnership with PrintReleaf, enables managed print services customers to offset their printing by planting trees in endangered geographies.
“With Xerox technology, IT decision makers don’t have to sacrifice sustainability for productivity,” said Tracey Koziol, senior vice president, Global Offerings, Xerox. “We have a history of developing technology with sustainability in mind.”
For more information on environment, health, safety and sustainability at Xerox, please visit www.xerox.com/en-us/about/ehs.
LEASE TO OWN XEROX COLOR/MONOCHROME PRINTER PHOTOCOPIER IN TORONTO
VISIT FOR PROMO DEALS ON OFFICE LASER PRINTERS
Lease to own or buy Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto
Lease to own or buy Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto.
With outstanding versatility and performance, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model meets the needs of workgroup or enterprise office environments. This digital monochrome model rapidly scans, prints, copy, fax and distribute documents with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and multiple in-line finishing options help produce professional documents with ease. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model delivers output speeds of up to 51 ppm in black and white (letter), and scanning at speeds of up to 51/51 ipm (simplex, 300dpi, BW/Color). Offering standard Color Universal Send, UFR II Printing, and a range of paper handling and finishing options, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model is intelligent value at its best.
- Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- Large embedded control panel provides easier viewing.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also easy and comfortable to operate.
- Soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 100-sheet capacity, auto duplex document feeder with color scanning support at speeds of up to 51 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes it simple to produce professionally finished documents, including a choice of a staple finisher or booklet finisher, both with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, 2/3 hole punching, and an internal finisher with optional 2/3 hole punching.
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick Menu.
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF and Encrypted PDF.
- Transform the way you access files with Canon Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE. Connect directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online or Google Docs cloud services without the need for extra hardware or software.
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5e/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security, data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user, group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions such as Send.
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning and to track the origin.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES 2.5 Integration protects access to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant hardware.
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels, monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party networked devices.
- The Canon Multifunction imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs and increase performance with the ability to streamline your workflow.
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative MEAP platform.
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces fine lines and crisp text, even at small font sizes.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's QF toner, produces clear, detailed images with a smooth, high-quality finish.
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions by focusing on each stage of the product life cycle, including manufacturing, energy use, and logistics.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- The combination of Canon's fusing technologies and QF toner helps reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1W or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.