Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
Xerox Continues to ‘Walk the Talk’ in Sustainability Leadership
ConnectKey-enabled devices earned the leading global ecolabel for the IT sector from Green Electronics Council
Xerox continues its commitment to environmental sustainability for its customers by achieving EPEAT global registration for its ConnectKey-enabled devices, the Xerox Laser Multifunction VersaLink and Xerox Laser multifunction AltaLink series.
EPEAT, managed by U.S.-based Green Electronics Council, maintains an online registry of sustainable products to help buyers make technology decisions based on environmental factors. Products are graded on energy consumption as well as criteria addressing the entire product lifecycle, from design to production, energy use to recycling.
Xerox has achieved EPEAT certification in North America and is the first company to register printing devices in Europe. Xerox has registered devices in Belgium, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
“Public and private sector purchasers rely on EPEAT as part of their sustainable procurement programs,” said Nancy Gillis, CEO, Green Electronics Council. “By offering EPEAT registered imaging equipment, Xerox helps purchasers reduce costs and climate impacts through greater energy efficiency.”
Many Xerox products meet or exceed the minimum registration requirements for product environmental performance. Along with EPEAT, Xerox offers ENERGY STAR®, ECOLOGO® and Blue Angel certified office products and with its partnership with PrintReleaf, enables managed print services customers to offset their printing by planting trees in endangered geographies.
“With Xerox technology, IT decision makers don’t have to sacrifice sustainability for productivity,” said Tracey Koziol, senior vice president, Global Offerings, Xerox. “We have a history of developing technology with sustainability in mind.”
For more information on environment, health, safety and sustainability at Xerox, please visit www.xerox.com/en-us/about/ehs.
LEASE TO OWN XEROX COLOR/MONOCHROME PRINTER PHOTOCOPIER IN TORONTO
VISIT FOR PROMO DEALS ON OFFICE LASER PRINTERS
Xerox Launches Suite of Compact Multifunction Printers with WiFi Direct and Mobile Printing
Xerox Launches Suite of Compact Multifunction Printers with WiFi Direct and Mobile Printing
Xerox announces a new Laser Multifunciton Laser printer series of three affordable print devices designed to enhance small office mobility, without compromising image quality, security or the user experience. Comprised of the Xerox B210 printer, and B205 and B215 multifunction printers, the devices offer high-speed wireless connectivity, allowing users to print anywhere, at any time.
Each device features WiFi Direct technology that enables wireless printing without a router and mobile print functionality with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria and Android support. The series reaches print speeds of up to 31 ppm, while delivering high-resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi enhanced image quality.
Taking cues from the Xerox VersaLink and Xerox Color or Black and white Laser Multifunction AltaLink series, the B215 also features a 3.5-inch touchscreen, giving users a smartphone-like experience.
“Small businesses and those working from home have the same desires for ease of use, functionality, capacity and productivity as those in larger offices. This series of lightweight, compact printers provides those capabilities at the right price,” said Terry Antinora, vice president and general manager of Workplace Solutions, Xerox.
These products are available across Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) now and in the U.S., Canada and Latin America on August 6.
In the era of intelligent work, we’re not just thinking about the future, we’re making it. Xerox Corporation is a technology leader focused on the intersection of digital and physical. We use automation and next-generation personalization to redefine productivity, drive growth and make the world more secure.
- Absolute Toner
- Tags: 13x19 A3 Absolute Toner Best Price Laser Toner Color Copier Color Scan Copiers for sale Laser Multifunction Printer Light production printer Monochrome Copier Multifunction Laser Printer Production Printer Ricoh Canada Ricoh Copier Ricoh Copiers Scan to Email Xerox Xerox Copiers 333
Lease to own or buy Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto
Lease to own or buy Canon image RUNNER ADVANCE IRA 4051 in Toronto.
With outstanding versatility and performance, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model meets the needs of workgroup or enterprise office environments. This digital monochrome model rapidly scans, prints, copy, fax and distribute documents with precision and ease. Advanced management tools and multiple in-line finishing options help produce professional documents with ease. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model features a range of collaboration tools, streamlined one-step operations for complicated tasks, and the power to perform multiple jobs concurrently.
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model delivers output speeds of up to 51 ppm in black and white (letter), and scanning at speeds of up to 51/51 ipm (simplex, 300dpi, BW/Color). Offering standard Color Universal Send, UFR II Printing, and a range of paper handling and finishing options, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4051 model is intelligent value at its best.
- Advanced imageCHIP system architecture uses two processors to deliver outstanding multitasking performance.
- Large embedded control panel provides easier viewing.
- Two menus streamline your workflow. The Main Menu gives you instant access to system functions, while the Quick Menu powers productivity by allowing you to combine and access routine tasks at the touch of a button.
- A universal design that's not only appealing to the eye but also easy and comfortable to operate.
- Soft curves and natural soothing color palette create harmony between innovation and your work environment.
- Rapidly convert paper documents to digital files with the 100-sheet capacity, auto duplex document feeder with color scanning support at speeds of up to 51 ipm (simplex, 300 dpi).
- A choice of modular in-line accessories makes it simple to produce professionally finished documents, including a choice of a staple finisher or booklet finisher, both with 50-sheet multiposition stapling, 2/3 hole punching, and an internal finisher with optional 2/3 hole punching.
- Advanced Box, Canon's new built-in document sharing solution enhances the ability of multiple users to collaborate. Files can be stored in Advanced Box shared folders and accessed from multiple locations including a PC or other networked imageRUNNER ADVANCE systems.
- Whether from the imageRUNNER ADVANCE model or at your own desk, you can have direct access to the functions that make your work easier with the imageRUNNER ADVANCE Desktop utility.
- The Workflow Composer utility reduces multi-step and frequently performed operations to the touch of one button that can be placed on the Quick Menu.
- Universal Send provides an expanded range of file formats including High Compression PDF/XPS, Adobe PDF Reader Extensions, Searchable PDF and Encrypted PDF.
- Transform the way you access files with Canon Cloud Portal for imageRUNNER ADVANCE. Connect directly to Microsoft SharePoint Online or Google Docs cloud services without the need for extra hardware or software.
- Canon's UFR II print technology is standard with this model, optional Adobe PostScript 3 and PCL 5e/6 are also supported.
- Scan to or print from a USB thumb drive or optional memory media.
- Enter data more comfortably with the optional USB keyboard.
- Canon offers a number of security features for document security, data security, mail server security, logging/auditing security and authentication.
- Access Management System allows you to limit device access by user, group or role and you can even limit access for only specific functions such as Send.
- With Document Scan Lock and Tracking you can embed hidden tracking information in a document to restrict unauthorized copying or scanning and to track the origin.
- Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management ES 2.5 Integration protects access to documents throughout their duration. After documents are scanned, specify security policies and select authorized recipients.
- The Trusted Platform Module allows you to safeguard vulnerable settings such as passwords with a new security chip featuring tamper-resistant hardware.
- Disguise information before it's written to the hard drive, and permanently remove it by overwriting when the job is complete with data encryption and erase options.
- The Remote User Interface gives you centralized control for any individual device right from your desktop, so that you can check supply levels, monitor jobs and stay completely informed.
- The imageWARE Enterprise Management Console offers one central point of control for all systems across your organization. This web-based utility makes it easy to install and manage multiple Canon and third-party networked devices.
- The Canon Multifunction imageRUNNER ADVANCE Series makes it easier to track, manage and influence user behavior. From analyzing color output by employee or client to encouraging double sided printing, you can ensure that resources are employed optimally and costs are allocated accurately.
- Reduce costs and increase performance with the ability to streamline your workflow.
- Outstanding image quality for striking results.
- Retrieve information from other imageRUNNER ADVANCE models on the network to help eliminate extra hardware or to easily collaborate.
- Reduce downtime with the ability to replace toner on the fly.
- If incorrect paper size or stack for a job is unavailable, the system can begin the next job without delay.
- New level of connector and link support through Canon's innovative MEAP platform.
- With 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution produces fine lines and crisp text, even at small font sizes.
- Innovative technologies, including Canon's QF toner, produces clear, detailed images with a smooth, high-quality finish.
- Canon's life cycle assessment system helps to reduce C02 emissions by focusing on each stage of the product life cycle, including manufacturing, energy use, and logistics.
- Compact with less packaging for efficient transportation.
- Designed with recycled plastic and bio-based plastic for certain components.
- Meets Energy Star standards.
- The combination of Canon's fusing technologies and QF toner helps reduce overall energy consumption by minimizing heat and power requirements.
- Power consumption for sleep mode is 1W or less.
- Meets and exceeds ROHS directive.
Lease to own/buy xerox work center 6515 in GTA.
Lease to own/buy Xerox Workcenter 6515 in GTA.
With standard Wi-Fi connectivity, the Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI configuration gives you untethered mobility and the freedom to put your device right where you need it. Tools such as our new Wi-Fi® installation wizard, Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) and Wi-Fi Direct® make it simple to get connected (securely).
Mobile Printing made simple
You can print emails, photos and important documents from a wide array of mobile devices, instantly, and without complicated setup with Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™, Wi-Fi Direct®, Xerox® Print Service Plug in for Android™ and Mopria®. Additionally, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-pair enables simple, direct connectivity from supported mobile devices.
Intuitive Colour Touchscreen
Our easy-to-use colour touchscreen interface offers an app-based, tablet-like user experience that uses gestures and multi-touch interactions. Customize it to match your workflow and navigate with intuitive, smartphone-like swipes and gestures.
Spectacular Image Quality
The WorkCentre 6515 Colour Multifunction Printer uses our new Xerox® EA Toner formulation, which has been re-engineered to provide better image quality and less toner waste. Smaller toner particles translate to finer details, and with 1200 x 2400 native dpi, your printed materials will have stunning resolution. And because it melts at lower temperatures, it saves energy too.
Performance you can rely on
The space-saving WorkCentre 6515 helps you conserve energy and reduce supplies costs by combining the functions of a copier, printer, colour scanner and fax into one affordable device. Targeted at workteams of 2 to 7 users with print speeds up to 30 ppm, it is perfectly positioned to support the demands of your growing business. An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 550 sheets at one time for extended interruption-free printing.
Save time by simultaneously scanning both sides of a two-sided document at up to 30 impressions per minute. And Scan preview lets you see your scanned file before you send it. Remove unwanted pages, check accuracy and save valuable time.
The WorkCentre 6515 is built to simplify and automate profit-killing, time-consuming tasks. Our redesigned Embedded Web Server is easy to use and responsive, so you can easily manage your xerox color laser multifunction printer, copier and scanner at your desk or on the go. Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPsec, SNMPv3, IP filtering and secure print.
With just a few simple steps, your multifunction printer is ready to scan or print directly to or from the cloud. Scan to Email, FTP, Network or somewhere more down to earth—like the integrated front and rear panel USB ports.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 16.5 x 19.9 x 19.7 in.; Weight: 67.7 lb
|Standard Functions||Print, copy, scan, fax, email|
|Print Speed||Up to 30 pages/min in colour and black-and-white|
|Automatic Two-Sided Printing||N: N/A | DN and DNI: Standard|
|Network Connectivity||All models: 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, USB 3.0; DNI model also includes: Wi-Fi 802.11n, Wi-Fi Direct|
|Mobile Printing||Standard: Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print™; Free Download: Mopria® Print Service Plug-in, Xerox® Mobile Link App, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™|
|Recommended Monthly Print Volume||Up to 3,000 pages|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 50,000 pages/month|
|Print Memory (standard/max)||2 GB|
|Warranty||One-year on-site warranty|
|Maximum Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi image quality|
|Print First-Page-Out Time||As fast as 12 seconds colour / 12 seconds black-and-white|
|Print Speed||Under 40 pages/min|
|Print Features||PANTONE® Colour-approved solid colour simulations, N-up, Fit to page, Booklet printing, Run black, Covers/Separators, Poster printing, Watermarks, Overlays, Banner sheets, Draft mode, Secure print, Proof print, Personal print, Saved print, RAM collation|
|Operating System Support||Windows®, 7, 8, 10, Server 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2 Server 2012, Mac OS® version 10.9 and higher, Citrix, Redhat® Enterprise, Linux®, IBM® AIX® 5, HP-UX® 11iv2, Oracle® Solaris 9, 10, Fedora Core 12-15, SUSE®, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®|
|Page Description Languages (PDL)||Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5e, 6, PDF, TIFF|
|Fonts||136 PostScript fonts; 88 PCL fonts|
Maximum Copy Resolution
|Up to 600 x 600 dpi|
|Copy First-Page-Out Time||
As fast as 12 seconds colour / 12 seconds black-and-white
|Copy Features||Automatic Background Suppression, Book Copying, Book Copying with Center Erase, Collation, Darkness Control, Edge Erase, ID Card Copy, N-up, Reduce/Enlarge (25%-400%), Image Shift, Original Type, Sample Copy, Sharpness|
|Scan Resolution||Up to 600 x 600 dpi optical resolution, 24-bit colour / 8-bit grayscale|
|Scan Speed||Colour: Up to 21 images/min; Black & White: Up to 37 images/min|
|Scan Destinations||Scan to Email (local address book or LDAP integration, SMTP), Network (via FTP/SMB), USB Memory Device, WSD, Application (TWAIN Network), WIA (WSD Scan), Mac 10.9 or later (Network/Mac ICA), Network Computer (SMB/FTP), Multiple Destinations in a Single Scan Job|
|Scan File Formats||JPG, TIFF (single and multi-page), PDF, Searchable PDF with integrated OCR|
|Fax Resolution||Up to 400 x 400 dpi|
|Fax Speed||33.6 Kbps|
|Fax Features||Broadcast Sending (up to 200 destinations), Delayed Start (up to 24 hours), Fax Address Book (up to 200 speed dials), Fax Forward to Email, Fax Forwarding and Local Print, Polling Receive, Reject Junk Fax, Secure Fax Receive|
|Paper Capacity (standard/max)||300 sheets standard / 850 max|
|Output Capacity||250 sheets|
|Document Handler||Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF): 50 sheets: Custom Sizes: 5.5 x 5.5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.|
|Media Sizes||Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.|
|Paper Types||Bond, Plain Paper, Cardstock, Custom, Envelopes, Glossy Cardstock, Hole Punched, Labels, Letterhead, Lightweight Cardstock, Lightweight Glossy Cardstock, Pre-Printed, Recycled|
|Paper Weight||Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder: 16 lb Bond – 45 lb Cover; Bypass Tray and Trays 1 and 2: 16 lb Bond – 80 lb Cover|
OFFICE PRINTERS FOR LEASE IN TORONTO.
LIMITED TIME PROMO DEALS GOING ON FOR RICOH, XEROX COLOR MULTI-FUNCTIONAL PRINTERS.
Looking for Xerox Copiers for sale in Montreal and Quebec?
Multifunction colour laser printer A3
- Color printing, copying, scanning, optional fax
- Amazing flexibility and the power to do more