Where to lease laser color/monochrome multi function printer, copier and scanner in Toronto?
Leasing a multi-functional printer, copier and scanner is a way better choice then actually buying the printer. Leasing was not a really popular option until last decade. Big enterprises and businesses needs a lot bigger printers and copiers for their printing purposes. It is a big investment or say asset for the business but there are many benefits in leasing the equipment rather than buying it.
Here is why you should lease?
- Leasing a printer, copier and scanner saves you form a big outflow of the cash at once. It saves your funds and capital for your other significant purposes. For leasing, you just have to pay monthly installments which is a fixed amount. It is a lot more better than just spending big for buying it.
- When you have the fixed monthly installments to pay, you have a certainty about the amount you have to pay and the inflation really does not hurt you.
- Leasing agreements usually include the service care maintenance programs which covers the consumables supply, maintenance cost and the service calls in case of any problem occurs in the printer. Maintenance programs makes leasing a printer more attractive than buying it.
- Leasing gives you a chance to stay updated with the advanced and new technology. If you buy a printer and want to replace it, it is going to cost you a fortune. On the other hand, if you have leased a printer, it is much easier to upgrade the printer to keep up with the latest technology.
CONTACT ABSOLUTE TONER, THE BEST PLACE TO LEASE A PRINTER IN TORONTO.
- Absolute Toner
- Tags: 11x17 12x18 A3 Black and White Copy/Print Canon Copier Canon Copiers Color Copier Lease a Copiers Printer LEase to Own a Copier Monochrome Copier Production Printer Ricoh Ricoh Canada Ricoh Copier Ricoh Copier for Sale Ricoh Copiers Ricoh Multifunction Copiers Scan to Email Scanner
Running A Business Suddenly Simplified with New Xerox Docu-Share Flex Platform
Running A Business Suddenly Simplified with New Xerox DocuShare Flex Platform.
Xerox’s DocuShare® Flex cloud content management platform enables users to work from anywhere, collaborate on projects, connect with customers, track business transactions, automate paper-based workflows and intuitively organize documents and data without IT support.
The platform can now integrate with DocuSign and will soon grow to integrate with QuickBooks Online and Salesforce.com. Customers will be able to sync data and workflows from these third-party platforms within DocuShare Flex, allowing users to access the information they need, right when they need it. For example, instead of a legal department employee working between DocuShare Flex and DocuSign to complete the approval process for a contract, the user can simply review, sign and lock the document all within DocuShare Flex, eliminating the need to switch between platforms.
Automating time intensive manual processes
Dahill Office Technologies, A Xerox Company and DocuShare Flex re-seller, has seen first-hand how DocuShare Flex helps customers streamline business operations and is looking forward to extending that exceptional service with the platform’s new features.
“With DocuShare Flex we’ve been able to deliver a tool that enables customers to tackle complex manual processes that consume valuable company time, money and manpower,” said Brad Rollins, president and CEO, Dahill Office Technologies. “With the latest updates to the platform, our customers will reap the benefits of a system designed to integrate directly with the third-party platforms they use daily.”
Enhancements for the modern workforce
With a new iOS app for DocuShare Flex, users can pick up projects where they left off while on the go. They can log on to view, download, capture, share and search for documents, or manage tasks such as routing or approving, with the convenience of a secure, cloud-based solution.
Additional updates to the DocuShare Flex platform include:
New Web forms add-on that creates and stores electronic forms, fills out requests, registers or on-boards employees or customers and more, all directly on the platform.
A customizable accounts payable toolkit that can help reduce time to payment and increase efficiencies. For example, elements of the financial documents processing workflow can be simplified such as intaking paper and electronic invoices, recognizing and extracting key document data, three-way matching validation and auto-filling data as needed from ERP systems.
Enhancements that configure work queues to assign and prioritize tasks and delegate approvals to re-route when people are out of the office.
“At Xerox our top priority is creating the technology to serve a constantly evolving workplace in need of faster, simpler, more secure processes,” said Joanne Collins Smee, chief commercial officer, Xerox. “With the latest updates to our powerhouse DocuShare Flex platform, we are taking the complexity out of mobile work, cross-platform content management and multi-step paper-based processes for both our enterprise and small- to medium-size business customers.”
DocuShare Flex capabilities (in English only) are available in the U.S. through Xerox sales representatives and Global Imaging Systems, A Xerox Company.
Xerox Corporation is a technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and work. We understand what’s at the heart of sharing information – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the integration of paper and digital, the increasing requirement for mobility, and the need for seamless integration between work and personal worlds. Every day, our innovative print technologies and multi-functional laser color/monochrome printers and intelligent work solutions help people communicate and work better.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DOCUSHARE FLEX CAPABILITIES.
BUY/LEASE TO OWN XEROX COLOR MULTI-FUNCTION PRINTERS, COPIERS AND SCANNERS.
WHY RECYCLING TONER/ INK CARTRIDGES IS IMPORTANT?
IMPORTANCE OF RECYCLING THE TONER/INK CARTRIDGES.
Recycling is a practice which is being promoted on a wide basis to keep the environment safe. We can avail a number of benefits by recycling and reusing the toners/ ink cartridges for your multi functional color/monochrome printers.
With recycling, we can keep the item from landfill and can do something towards the practice of safe environment. A number of items now a days are designed to be recycled and used again in order to save on the use of hazardous and dangerous material in its manufacturing.
Today, In this post, we will be discussing the benefits of recycling of toner/ink cartridges and how to recycle them.
- By recycling the toner or ink cartridges, we will be doing a great work for environment as dumping the toner or ink cartridges in the landfills or in the garbage bins might create pollution which is clearly not a good sign for the environment. Also, as i stated above, when we recycle the item, we save our natural resources from being utilized. All the companies directly dealing with inks and toners should participate in the recycling program.
- Another benefit from the recycling is going to be costs associated with it. When we recycle, we need not to use the same materials which were firstly used for its manufacturing. This would definitely cut on the costs for manufacturing and will save some money. Instead of buying new cartridges all the time, you can go for recycles or re- manufactured cartridges.
- A huge quantity of our natural resources are used in manufacturing toners or ink cartridges. By recycling, you have got a big platform to save them.
- If we just keep on throwing the empty cartridges or toners into the garbage, they will eventually end up in landfills which is not really a good idea. If we recycle them, we can save the waste collection. There is nothing good associated with the waste accumulation.
- With more recycling, the small manufacturers and re-sellers get a chance to re-manufacture the cartridges and can sell them also by refilling them.
- The toner cartridges that are re-manufactured, they usually comes with a warranty, sometimes even life time warranty. LEARN MORE ON TONER CARTRIDGES WARRANTY.
TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION ALL THE ABOVE SAID BENEFITS OF RECYCLING, LETS TAKE A PLEDGE TO DO SOMETHING BETTER FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT. ITS OUR DUTY!!!!!
GET COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGES AND TONERS AT LOWEST RATES.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT US.
WHERE TO GET THE BEST COPIER/ PRINTER DEALS IN TORONTO?
WANT TO GET THE BEST DEALS ON MULTI FUNCTIONAL LASER COLOR/MONOCHROME PRINTER IN TORONTO?
Printers plays an important part in our day to day activities whether it is your home or office. In present, you cannot just survive without printers. There are a lot types of printer/copiers available based on your budget and printing requirements. There are color printer, monochrome printers, multi functional printer, laser printers, inkjet printers, wide format printers and plotters.
At home, your kids needs a lot of homework printing, their college presentations, assignments and much more. For office, you are required to do high volume printing of reports, invoices, presentations and other documentation. Printers are the lifelines of the business. We can consider the printers as the investment and more of an asset for the business. I do not really think someone will prefer not having their own printer and then spending a good amount on printing services from the outside institutions. It is highly recommended that you either buy the machine or lease to own.
Investing in an equipment does not always means that you have to purchase it, you can also consider leasing it. Leasing is a great option when you are trying to save your capital for other productive purposes. Also, you get the maintenance program for printer on top of that which usually covers your toner requirements and service calls as well.
ABSOLUTE TONER IS YOUR ONE STOP FOR ALL YOUR PRINTING NEEDS. GET THE BEST DEALS ON COPIERS/PRINTERS.
CHOOSE FROM ALL THE BIG BRANDS AND BUY OR LEASE TO OWN OUR BEST QUALITY MULTI FUNCTIONAL LASER PRINTERS.
VISIT WWW.ABSOLUTETONER.COM AND HAVE A LOOK AT ALL THE AMAZING DEALS WE HAVE.
SOME TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR PRINTER HEALTHY?
TIPS ON HOW TO KEEP YOUR MULTI FUNCTIONAL LASER COLOR/ MONOCHROME PRINTER HEALTHY?
Printer is one of the most important tool for your office and home. It performs a lot of important tasks in our daily lives. You have to take a good care of your printer.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE POINTS YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF ABOUT YOUR PRINTER.
- Maintaining the printer is all about its cleaning and removing all the debris and dust from it. You should make sure to clean your printer with a soft bristle brush so that i does not hurt the machine. You take care of your printer, it gives you easy, convenient and long lasting service.
- One tip is that you should never use any old or damaged paper in the paper tray. You might think it helps you to save on money but it might land you in the big trouble and you might end up replacing the paper feed which is not a good idea at all.
- Always print the multiple copies by using the normal mode. A little rest to your printer will help increasing its productivity and will help you stay away from the printer problems.
- Never overload the printer tray.
- Whenever you have any problem with the printer, always call and ask for help from the technician who knows what is needed to be done for the problem. Avoid playing with the printer yourself. Be sure to make use of the printer repair professional.
- Always keep yourself safe. Whenever you have to open the printer for any purpose, always make sure it is turned off and you do not touch any moving part.
- Sometimes there is need to clean the print heads when there are white lines on the paper coming out of the printer. You can always refer to the manual of the printer to get yourself help about how to clean it.
- Always be careful about solving the printer's mechanical issues for your printer and follow all the instructions clearly when doing it.
If any problem occurs, it is usually covered by the warranty for the printer. Some of the physical damages might not be covered but you can always purchase the extended warranty or the service care program for printer/ copier.
Buy Multifunctional Black and White RICOH MP 2501SP for improved printing performance.
- Black and White Laser Multifunction Printer
- Value and versatility align as one
- Prints up to 25 ppm, copy, scan, fax
- 600x600 dpi max print resolution
- Paper capacity up to 1,600 pages
- 100-sheet automatic reversing document feeder