Xerox Color C60 One of a kind Demo ONLY 14k pages made Lease 2 own $185/month
Explore the Xerox C60 printer
Whether it is magnets for a local print shop in Canada or the USA or marketing brochures for a realtor or Real estate office , the new Xerox Color C60/C70 Printer gives users a cost-effective option for a wide range of printing needs.
Suitable in any print environment, including quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers, the device offers turn-key features and media-weight versatility. Users can easily enhance and expand their application offerings to include rugged polyester labels, menus, signs and vinyl window clings.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 offers sharp, consistent and accurate image quality with the 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy. This precise image quality is combined with flexible inline finishing options, such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
A first for a device in this category, the Xerox Color C60/C70 prints on linen for unique applications like event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments. Xerox’s Emulsion Aggregation (EA) toner, with its unique ultra low-melt technology, navigates the traditionally difficult peaks and valleys in linen and other specialty substrates like polyester.
Xerox® Colour C60/C70 Printer Amazing flexibility and the power to do more.
Productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one. The Xerox® Colour C60/C70 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality, and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
A flexible and affordable solution from the start. Your teams want the flexibility and productive workflow of a multifunction device. Your graphics, creative and production teams want a higher level of quality and finishing. The Xerox® Colour C60/C70 Printer offers the best of all worlds. The Xerox® Colour C60/C70 allows you to print, copy, fax (optional), and scan – including scan to PC, USB or email. It can even print from virtually any smartphone or tablet. That’s how the Xerox® Colour C60/ C70 boosts any team’s efficiency. Capture new business and keep high-value colour printing in-house.
- Print at up to 60/70 pages per minute colour and up to 65/75 pages per minute black-and-white. And with easy set-up and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style.
- Media versatility – both coated and uncoated stocks up to 300 gsm.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
- A choice of print servers allows you to boost colour management and streamline labourintensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalise on personalised applications for direct mail.
Exceed expectations. The Xerox® Colour C60/C70 Printer is engineered to bring out the best in digital printing. Whether you need to create a customer brochure, a captivating proposal or presentation, an eye-catching poster, or even window clings or polyester signs, you get stunning results every time.
Transform – and work simpler, smarter. When work gets simpler, people are more productive. The Xerox® Colour C60/ C70 Printer simplifies the process of capturing, editing and storing documents – all the tools you need to get quality work done more efficiently.
Promote your image and stand out from the crowd. Benchmark image quality that you expect. Results that truly delight.
Create exciting new applications – easily finished inline. The printing world is exploding with new applications and new ways to use colour, media and finishing. The superb image quality, robust media latitude, flexible finishing options, modularity and server options of the Xerox® Colour C60/ C70 Printer, integrated with enterprise workflows, make it the perfect device for capturing new business, keeping more applications in-house.
A flexible and affordable solution from the start.
The Color C60/C70 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality, and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
Your teams want the flexibility and productive workflow of a multifunction device. Your graphics, creative and production teams want a higher level of quality and finishing. The Color C60/C70 Printer offers the best of all worlds. The Color C60/C70 allows you to print, copy and scan – including scan and print with PC, USB or email. It can even print from virtually any smart phone or tablet. That’s how the Color C60/C70 boosts any team’s efficiency.
- Swift printing of 60/65 ppm and 70/75 ppm, colour/black and white
- Easy to use, 10.4" colour touch screen user interface
- Create custom profiles for specific jobs
- 4 standard paper trays with additional feeding options
- Load-while run paper and toner
- Auto-duplex printing
- Achieve benchmark image quality with 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution with excellent colour consistency
- Smooth, offset-like finish with EA low melt toner
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding and booklet making for presentations, brochures, reports and newsletters
- Expansive media range to supports a wide range of high-value applications, including: booklets, brochures, posters, postcards, business cards, manuals, proposals, calendars, newsletters, trifold fliers, Z-fold inserts, invitations, presentations, reports
- Handles both coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 gsm
- Auto duplex printing up to 220gsm uncoated eliminates time-consuming manual intervention
- Various optional servers to fit your business needs (EXi Integrated Fiery® Colour Server, EX Print Server, powered by Fiery®, Fuji Xerox FreeFlow® Print Server)
- Basic MFD functions including print, copy and scan
- Integrated security features
- An affordable print solution for any environment - great value for any business
- Productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one
- Scalable feeding and finishing options to grow with your business needs
- Ideally suited for commercial print, quick print, print room operations, and photo printing centres
- Auto duplex printing is supported for paper weights ranging from 64gsm - 220 gsm
For more information Contact Us!
- Shai Landau