$99/month - NEW REPO 36" Canon ImagePROGRAF iPF770 Graphic Color Large Format Printer with 36" L36ei WIDE Scanner
LEASE OR BUY - 15% OFF WITH UPFRONT PAYMENT
Get 15% additional discount from the total leasing cost when paying upfront.
$99/month - LEASE 2 OWN - 36" WIDE FORMAT PRINTER WITH 36" LARGE SCANNER
The iPF770 is the most economical Canon 36” available uses the EXTRA LARGE INK cartridges which are almost 3 times larger than any similar model.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36-inch large format printer. The iPF770 is the printer for your poster and signage needs, the optimal color profile and latest magenta ink will create the vivid and impactful image you need. Canon understands speed is important, that is why the iPF770 printer is capable of producing an A1 (23.39" x33.11") print in 25 seconds using Economy Mode.
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360: MBK: 5,120 nozzles: C, M, Y, BK:: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: 32bit: Windows® (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10): 64bit: Windows®(Vista/7/8, 8.1/10): Mac (OS X 10.7.5-10.11x): Mac (OS 10.12)
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed: 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Pigment: Matte Black
The L36 scanner incorporates a Single Sensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
Features 600 dpi optical resolution Image scanning of up to 36" wide, fits documents 38" wide Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best Scan documents up to 0.5 mm thick Face up / Rear exit Straight paper path.
The L36 scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full width image capture, as opposed to time delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LED's require virtually no warm up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.
Please note toner yield counted by market standard between 5-6% page coverage. Also, shippping and some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in price. Before placing the order Please Contact us.