Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i Color Multifunction Printer, Copier, Scanner, 12 x 18 For Office IRAC5540i - $59/Month
LEASE OR BUY - 15% OFF WITH UPFRONT PAYMENT
Get 15% additional discount from the total leasing cost when paying upfront.
Optional Lease to Own Price - $59/Month
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i Color Multifunction Printer, Copier, Scanner, 12 x 18 For Office | IRAC5540i - $59/Month
- Print up to 60 ppm in color/black and white
- Scan up to 160 ipm (300 dpi) (BW, color, duplex)
- Print up to 12” x 18”
- 6,350-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Compact, multifunction device
- Outstanding usability and intuitive touch-screen
- Reliable and cost-efficient
- Flexible finishing options in a small footprint
- Low energy consumption
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5540i is designed to improve office productivity and to deliver high-quality color output for demanding office environments. These intelligent systems provide an intuitive user experience and support Canon's holistic business solutions.
- An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive color touch-screen with smartphone-like usability helps make carrying out tasks easy.
- My ADVANCE enables a unique, personal experience, creating a customized user experience tailored to meet each user's workflow needs.
- Canon's MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to simplify workflow and achieve a holistic business solution.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can help increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications.
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 150 originals.
- Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, help maximize productivity.
- Control who has access to the device with authentication by using the standard Universal Login Manager application.
- Help limit unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by users can help reduce unnecessary printing, enable cost recovery, and help save money on paper and toner.
- Tight integration with output management solutions, such as optional uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Consistent user operation, combined with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify the IT management of a single device or fleet.
Device and Fleet Management
- The ability to pre-configure devices makes installation easy, and fleet management is simplified with the ability to synchronize settings across multiple devices.
- Canon’s device management tools give you a centralized point of control across your entire fleet, including the ability to check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, as well as manage address books and printer drivers.
- Standard Genuine Adobe PostScript and PCL support integration with enterprise applications and legacy systems to help streamline business processes.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon's signature reliability and engine technologies contribute to high-quality output to help meet the needs of busy departments.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for consistently striking images using Canon's V2 color profile and 1200-dpi print resolution.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished, intuitive user maintenance videos, the ability to replace toner on the fly, and automatic job rerouting (with optional solutions).
- Fusing technologies, CS toner, and innovative sleep mode features help lower overall energy consumption.
- Help minimize waste with default two-sided printing, Secure Print, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them and change print settings at the device, so you can achieve the results you want the first time.
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Gold.
Please note toner yield counted by market standard between 5-6% page coverage. Also, shippping and some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in price. Before placing the order Please Contact us.