Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 GR540 54" Large Format Vinyl Cutter Sign Apparel, Car Graphics, Wrapping, Window Tinting, Packaging
LEASE OR BUY - 15% OFF WITH UPFRONT PAYMENT
Get 15% additional discount from the total leasing cost when paying upfront.
$145/Month - Lease to Own
Large Format Vinyl Cutter - NEW FROM REPO - MANUFACTURER BALANCE WARRANTY (Almost 3 Years balance warranty)
Built for Professionals and Designed to Combine
The new GR series integrates with Roland software and print devices and other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, GR cutters far exceed the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
- Designed for faster cutting at 1485 mm/s (58.5 in/s) and an increased downforce of 600g
- Electronic pinch rollers with 10 pressure settings to accurately grip materials
- Perforated cutting channel to prolong blade life
- Best-in-class FlexiSign GR-edition software available for impressive increased productivity
- Overlap cutting up to 10x to precisely cut thicker substrates such as reflective vinyl and laminated graphics
- Extend mode increases maximum cutting width by 10mm on the furthest left and right pinch rollers
- Overcut function emulates the results from a tangential cutter to deliver sharp, clean corners on challenging media.
- Higher accuracy by the soft-start speeding feed
Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 Large Format Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 large format cutter is a powerful, easy-to-operate device. Packed with advanced and versatile new features, the Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 is designed for a whole new level of sign, apparel, vehicle graphics and packaging production. The new Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 large format cutter integrates with Roland software and print devices, as well as other manufacturers' software and printers. Featuring Roland’s famously precise and reliable CAMM-1 technology, the CAMM-1 GR-540 cutter far exceeds the needs of today’s graphics professionals with outstanding media versatility, speed, accuracy, and state-of-the-art cutting features.
A new blade holder features two blade positions with the rear position designed for perforated cutting. A specially designed cutting groove in the platen enables the blade to cut clean and avoid unwanted damage to your blade. This makes the Roland CAMM-1 GR-540 perfect for creating pop-out decals and packaging prototypes. Vehicle Graphics
Create contour cut graphics, paint/sandblast stencils, pinstriping and more for cars, trucks, jet skis, and other vehicles. With incredibly powerful cutting features, GR cutters handle a huge range of thick and thin media with ultimate precision and ease. It's the ideal machine for both large format boat and airplane graphics, and quick window tinting and bumper sticker jobs.
Roland GR-540 Features:
- Easy to Operate
- Works With Your Printer
- Overlap Cutting (up to 10x)
- Integrated Media Holder
- Quadralign Optical Print/Cut Registration
- For Exact Print Then Cut Workflow
- Perforated Cutting
Roland GR-540 Materials:
- Paint Mask
- Heat Transfers
- Sandblast Material
- Card Stock
- Sign Vinyl
- Window Films
- Paint Mask
- Reflective Vinyl
- Card Board
- Diamond Grade
Roland GR-540 Applications:
- Auto Restyling
- Polo Shirts
- Paint Masking
- Clear Paint Film
- Trade Show
- Glass Display
- Sports Team Bags
- Soccer Balls
- Window Tint
Please note toner yield counted by market standard between 5-6% page coverage. Also, shippping and some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in price. Before placing the order Please Contact us.