Refurbished HP LaserJet 2430tn Mononchrome Printer For Pick Up Only
- Limited Quantity. Limited time offer.
- Low Page Count. Lightly Used. Like New. Perfect Working Condition.
- Toner Not Included.
- The displayed shipping rates when checking out are not applicable on printers and copiers. To have this item shipped to you, Please Contact one of our representatives for the lowest rate possible
Experience high quality with the HP LaserJet 2430tn monochrome printer.
Print speed- up to 35 ppm letter, 33ppm a4
Resolution- up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Processor- 400 MHz MIPS 20KC
- RAM: 64 MB standard, expandable to 320 MB
- Technology: Two 100-pin DDR DIMM slots (one open); Memory enhancement technology (MEt)
- Flash Memory: Two CompactFlash slots
Duty Cycle, Monthly- Up to 75,000 pages
Printer Language- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF printing (v 1.3) with at least 128 MB of printer memory
Typefaces Included- 80 HP font set (plus Greek, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Arabic)
- Input Capacity: 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 250-sheet input tray 2, 500-sheet input tray 3
- Output Capacity: 250-sheet top output bin; up to 10 envelopes, 75 transparencies; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual (Driver Support Provided)
- Sizes: Multipurpose tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm (3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches); letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 inches, executive, A4, A5, B5 (JIS), envelopes. Trays 2 & 3: letter, 8.5 x 13 inches, executive, A4, A5, B5 (JIS). Automatic two-sided printing unit: letter, legal, 8.5 x 13 inches, A4, executive (JIS)
- Weights: Tray 1, straight-through paper path for special paper and heavier stock: 60 - 200 g/m2 (16 to 53lb). Tray 2 & 3: 60 to 120 g/m2 (16 to 32 lb)
- Types: paper (plain, preprinted, letterhead, pre-punched, bond, recycled, colour, rough, transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock, & user-defined
- Interfaces: IEEE 1284-B compliant parallel port, Hi Speed USB 2.0 port, EIO slot; HP Jetdirect Fast Ethernet embedded print server
- Client Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0 (parallel and network connections only), 2000, XP, Server 2003; Apple Mac OS 9.x and later, OS X v10.1 or later; optional: OS/2, UNIX, Linux, HP Open VMS
- Network Operating Systems: Via HP Jetdirect print servers: Microsoft Windows 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, XP 64-Bit, Server 2003; Novell NetWare 3.2, 4.2, 5.x, 6.x; Apple Mac OS 8.6 and later, Red Hat Linux 6.x and later; SuSE Linux 6.x and later; HP-UX 10.20, 11.x; Solaris 2.5x, 2.6, 7, 8, 9, 10 (SPARC systems only); IBM AIX 3.2.5 and later; MPE-iX
Dimensions (w x d x h): 425 x 400 x 260 mm (16.7 x 15.7 x 10.2 inches)
Weight: 16.3 kg (36 lb)
Compatible Toner Cartridges
With all compatible toner cartridges you will receive Lifetime Warranty that the toner cartridge will remain defective free from material defects and in workmanship. Should you have a defective toner cartridge then you can request an exchange with our RMA request system.
For returns via our RMA system you will have to provide certain details such as your order number, picture of product and picture of product with serial number. Once you have submitted your exchange request, one of our team members will respond to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Compatible Ink Cartridges
There is no lifetime warranty on compatible ink cartridges.Should you have a problem with your product, please contact us within the first 4 weeks of purchase for a replacement.
Toner Refill Bottles
We offer instructions with all of our kits, but cannot offer a warranty on this product.
Pre-Owned and Refurbished Equipment
We test all of our machines and repair/replace any faulty part to ensure that it works. These machines are all sold AS-IS, meaning we cannot offer any warranty on these products.
All original supplies and products are subject to the manufacturer's warranty and will be handled through the specific manufacturer's system.
Return, Replacement, and Exchange
Please contact us before sending an item back to us, we provide technical support to resolve any questions regarding our products, installation or troubleshooting. Should a return/replacement or exchange be necessary; we shall provide instructions on how to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). If product is determined to be tampered with, misused or over 30% used no refund will be issued.
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern, if you’re not completely satisfied with Absolute Toner brand laser cartridge purchase, please email us for an RMA number and return it within 14 days with your original receipt or call customer service at 905-326-2790. We will gladly replace or repair your cartridge(s) or refund your money less shipping and handling.
*Available only to Absolute Toner brand laser toner cartridges.
Please Note: All shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser, unless agreed upon otherwise.
When returning a product back to us using the RMA process from the U.S.A. or outside of Canada please make sure that you use our RMA system. Absolute Toner Corp. liability hereunder shall be limited to replacement or reimbursement as provided above. Please note that any cartridge determined by our quality assurance technician to be in working order, not our cartridge, cycle complete (empty), damaged in shipping, or damaged by user, will not be covered by this warranty. This warranty is exclusive, and in lieu of all other warranty of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. All goods are shipped/sold upon condition that Buyer/Dealer accepted these terms, if not, Buyer/Dealer must promptly return the goods and notify seller in writing.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ABSOLUTE TONER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.