Sharp MX-3110N Color Copier & Laser Printer fax Scaner Scan to email
Buy Or Lease For Only $66 Per Month
- Limited Quantity. Limited time offer.
- Low Page Count. Lightly Used. Like New. Perfect Working Condition.
- Please call us before placing the order to know about the supplies.
- The displayed shipping rates when checking out are not applicable on printers and copiers. To have this item shipped to you, Please Contact one of our representatives for the lowest rate possible.
- Large 10.1" high resolution touch-screen with tilt view
- Real-time image preview with flick, tap and slide menu
- Fully customizable home screen allows personalization
- Action menus provide users with feature specific guidance
- Std. 500 sheet cassette and one 100 sheet bypass tray
- Std. 256 bit data encryption and 7x overwrite protection
- Energy efficient belt fusing lowers power consumption
Sharp’s new MX-3110N colour series document systems combine the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1" (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX colour series is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance, and a full-size retractable keyboard for easy data entry. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced second-generation micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking colour documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical. The new MX-3110N colour series multifunction copiers have been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected.
- Sharp's Newest Features
- Powerful Multifunction Copier
- High-resolution, interactive 10.1" touch-screen color display with graphical navigation
- 86GB document filing system with thumbnail view and image preview features
- Remote Front Panel of multifunction copier allows users and administrators to view and control machine operations from a PC workstation.
- Front panel USB port
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Industry leading ImageSEND™ function can scan documents to USB devices, network folders, e-mail, FTP, internet fax and more.
- Standard PCL, with PS and XPS options available
- Large paper capacity-up to 5,600 sheets (with optional paper trays and optional large-capacity tray)
- Supports Sharp's award winning multi-level document and MFP security suite
- Advanced web-based device management with on-board user manuals
- IEEE-2600(tm)-2008 compliant
- Award Winning Network Scanning
- ImageSEND feature enables users to scan documents up to 7 different destinations, including USB Memory Devices, Network Folders, and more!
- Send-to-Group function allows users to send a mixed group broadcast to E-mail, Fax, and Internet Fax in a single operation.
- With Send-to-USB feature, you can quickly scan documents to a USB memory device in popular formats such as TIFF, JPEG, PDF, and Encrypted PDF.
- High-Quality Network Printing In Both Color and B&W
- 1200 x 1200 dpi color output
- Standard PCL® 6
- Optional Postscript® 3™ Expansion Kit
- Easy-to-use print drivers
- Advanced Image Stabilization provides high quality images page after page
- Versatile Application Integration
- The MX-3110N multifunction copier supports Sharp OSA technology, which streamlines document workflow and enhances productivity by allowing users to have bi-directional interaction with network applications right from the machine LCD panel.
- Sharp OSA technology uses industry-standard network protocols such as XML and SOAP.
- Interact with critical business applications such as Enterprise Resource Planning software, workflow applications, and more!
- Integrated B/W Fax and Internet Fax
- Inbound Fax Routing converts fax messages to E-mail.
- Sharp's innovative PC fax driver enables users to send fax documents right from their desktop.
- Optional B/W Internet fax expansion kit
Compatible Toner Cartridges
With all compatible toner cartridges you will receive Lifetime Warranty that the toner cartridge will remain defective free from material defects and in workmanship. Should you have a defective toner cartridge then you can request an exchange with our RMA request system.
For returns via our RMA system you will have to provide certain details such as your order number, picture of product and picture of product with serial number. Once you have submitted your exchange request, one of our team members will respond to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Compatible Ink Cartridges
There is no lifetime warranty on compatible ink cartridges.Should you have a problem with your product, please contact us within the first 4 weeks of purchase for a replacement.
Toner Refill Bottles
We offer instructions with all of our kits, but cannot offer a warranty on this product.
Pre-Owned and Refurbished Equipment
We test all of our machines and repair/replace any faulty part to ensure that it works. These machines are all sold AS-IS, meaning we cannot offer any warranty on these products.
All original supplies and products are subject to the manufacturer's warranty and will be handled through the specific manufacturer's system.
Return, Replacement, and Exchange
Please contact us before sending an item back to us, we provide technical support to resolve any questions regarding our products, installation or troubleshooting. Should a return/replacement or exchange be necessary; we shall provide instructions on how to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). If product is determined to be tampered with, misused or over 30% used no refund will be issued.
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern, if you’re not completely satisfied with Absolute Toner brand laser cartridge purchase, please email us for an RMA number and return it within 14 days with your original receipt or call customer service at 905-326-2790. We will gladly replace or repair your cartridge(s) or refund your money less shipping and handling.
*Available only to Absolute Toner brand laser toner cartridges.
Please Note: All shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser, unless agreed upon otherwise.
When returning a product back to us using the RMA process from the U.S.A. or outside of Canada please make sure that you use our RMA system. Absolute Toner Corp. liability hereunder shall be limited to replacement or reimbursement as provided above. Please note that any cartridge determined by our quality assurance technician to be in working order, not our cartridge, cycle complete (empty), damaged in shipping, or damaged by user, will not be covered by this warranty. This warranty is exclusive, and in lieu of all other warranty of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. All goods are shipped/sold upon condition that Buyer/Dealer accepted these terms, if not, Buyer/Dealer must promptly return the goods and notify seller in writing.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ABSOLUTE TONER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.
Please note some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in the price. Please Contact us.