$249.99/Month Xerox Versant 80 Very Low Count Digital Press Color Production Printer Copier Scanner, High Capacity Feeder, Workstation Fiery, LCT, Booklet Maker
LEASE OR BUY - 15% OFF WITH UPFRONT PAYMENT
Get 15% additional discount from the total leasing cost when paying upfront.
Xerox Versant 80 Very Low Count Digital Press Color Production Printer Copier Scanner, High Capacity Feeder, Workstation Fiery, LCT, Booklet Maker
- Print, copy, fax, and scan (up to 80 images per minute)
- Speed: Up to 80 ppm
- Media Sizes: Up to 13" x 19.2"/ SRA3+/330 x 488 mm
- Copy with single-pass duplex scanning at 200 images per minute (ipm)
- Ultra HD Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 x 10 bit RIP rendering and 2400 x 2400 dpi imaging resolution
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA) for a pushbutton-easy image to media alignment, density uniformity, and image transfer
- Performance Package option delivers increased speed and color automation
- Duty Cycle: 460,000
Enhance capabilities. Increase productivity
The Xerox® Versant 80 Press provides a market-busting combination of features and functionality that will reap more benefits than any other single investment in your business—allowing you to produce higher-quality jobs faster, and on more media types and with powerful automation for better output and less waste. Whether you’re looking to build your business, boost productivity or add quality and variety to your offerings, the Xerox® Versant 80 Press is right for you.
The Xerox Versant 80 Press prints faster (80 ppm), and delivers the Xerox innovation advantage with more standard features, a powerful performance option, and efficiency-boosting workflows to keep jobs moving with less wasted time and materials.
You’ll get and keep more jobs with the ability to print on exciting new media types, so you can easily expand to new markets and earn a reputation for high quality and expert finishing with your current customers.
The Xerox Versant 80 Press not only prints faster and on more media types, with our Ultra HD Resolution, it does so at a higher level of quality than you’ve ever believed possible for a digital press. You get all of this, along with fewer manual operations and built-in technologies representing decades of Xerox innovation excellence and technological advances.
Do more and get more with production-level capabilities scaled to meet your needs
Everything you need to evolve and grow your business in a digital press that combines walk-up simplicity with offset-quality performance—with automated features that take the guesswork out of achieving picture-perfect results every time.
Performance Without Peer
Top Speeds, Regardless of Media Type
Turn jobs faster without sacrificing quality, with less waste, no do-overs, and more high-performance features. With its amazing combination of speed and accuracy enabled by Xerox technologies, no press in its class outperforms the Xerox Versant 80 Press. Print in color at blazing speeds— 80 ppm/up to 350 gsm—for faster turnaround, higher efficiency, and no slowdowns up to 220 gsm coated and uncoated stocks. With the Performance Package option, maintain top speeds on 350 gsm media, and gain color confidence with an inline spectrophotometer and Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) to confidently and efficiently produce stable and accurate color on every job. Our breakthrough compact belt fuser technology applies the uniform heat and pressure needed to bond our Xerox® Emulsion Aggregation (EA) dry ink to a wide range of surfaces without slowing production speed while optimizing image quality on solids, tints, and halftones.
Create exciting new applications, easily finished inline.
It’s time to think big because, with the Xerox Versant 80 Press, you can. Imagine the markets that will open up to you with the increased performance and capabilities within your reach. Print envelopes, labels, tabs, business cards, window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, textured stocks, polyesters, and custom solutions from 15 lb Bond to 130 lb Cover (52 to 350 gsm). Depending on your business needs, you can choose the finishing options you need to create just about anything.
State-of-the-Art Technologies and Automated Performance Checks
It’s what’s under the hood that really makes the difference. The Xerox Versant 80 Press is packed with Xerox technologies designed to remove the barriers between quality and quantity in a digital press. With no special training, you’ll achieve offset quality results every time.
Ultra HD Resolution for Stunning Results
The Xerox Versant 80 Press achieves unprecedented results by combining our 2400 x 2400 dpi imaging resolution with up to 1200 x 1200 x 10-bit rendering resolution. The 10-bit processing delivered by the EFI Fiery Print Server and Versant 80 Press increases the possible number of traditional pick points from 256 (with 8-bit processing) to 1,024 with our 10-bit processing for each color separation. The more pixels moved by the RIP to the print engine, the more customer-pleasing details (four times more pixels than the digital press standard), making for stunning results on every page.
Connections Where They Count for More Uptime
Xerox Connect Advantage combines diagnostic technology with a dedicated team of highly skilled specialists providing problem resolution by maintaining a direct connection between your Xerox Versant 80 Press and Xerox technicians.
With the Xerox Versant 80 Press, powerful performance comes standard. When you add the optional Performance Package, you’re ready for anything—and everything—with even more automation, quality control, and top production speeds, regardless of media.
An integrated spectrophotometer in the paper path automates functions like calibration and destination profiling.
Automated Color Quality Suite
Our Automated Color Quality Suite (ACQS) is designed with built-in automation to deliver color accuracy, stability and repeatability while increasing productivity and available press time.
80 ppm up to 350 gsm
Specialty stocks won’t slow you down with the Performance Package option. You’ll maintain top speeds with top quality
Versatile Plug-and-Play Simplicity
With the Xerox Versant 80 Press, versatility has never been easier
- Flexibility and finishing options let you take on more types of margin-friendly short-run jobs, and run them more efficiently.
- Manage prepress with Xerox ® FreeFlow ® Core to intelligently automate and integrate the processing of print jobs, from file preparation to final production, for a touchless workflow.
- Create personalized communications in-house and have the ability to offer new, value-added services with scalable, ROI-focused, personalized, and cross-media solutions from XMPie.
- Xerox FreeFlow Digital Publisher gives you the ability to easily take your business into the digital realm by creating both print and dynamic digital versions of your jobs, extending your offerings, and making you a more compelling choice for your customers.
- Xerox Extensible Interface Platform for plug-and-play compatibility enables applications and unique solutions.
- Extend your possibilities and transform the way you get work done with an integrated scanner that allows you to send files anywhere—for example, to an email list or to cloud storage—or in one simple step create a searchable PDF from hardcopy.
Please note toner yield counted by market standard between 5-6% page coverage. Also, shippping and some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in price. Before placing the order Please Contact us.