Xerox Mobilizes Print Services for People On the Go.
Xerox Mobilizes Print Services for People On the Go.Delivers New Revenue Stream for Businesses with Instant Print Kiosk.
Venues, businesses and campuses frequented by mobile technology users can now generate a new revenue stream with the Xerox instant print kiosk.The kiosk offers fast and easy access to popular cloud services and common printing, copying, scanning and faxing applications, making it the ideal self-serve solution for those on the go.
Launching the Instant Print Kiosk is one of many efforts underway at Xerox to redefine – and add value – to the user experience. In this case, the kiosk is unlike traditional coin-operated multi-functional printing and copying printers/copiers. Its high-speed cloud connectivity and wide-range of capabilities mean more jobs are completed in record time, resulting in recurring revenue for kiosk owners.
Prime locations for the kiosk include high-traffic areas, such as retail settings, hotels, airports, convention centers and libraries, as well as higher education institutions for student and faculty use.
Added features include hole punching and stapling up to 50 sheets. A variety of card-based payment options are supported, such as credit, gift and student campus cards.
Intuitive User Experience
The kiosk’s large touchscreen provides intuitive, step-by-step instructions to complete and securely print jobs; popular cloud sites including Dropbox, Electronics for Imaging PrintMe, Google Drive, OneDrive and SharePoint are easily accessible.
The kiosk solution integrates remote device administration, payment transactions, accounting, cloud-based faxing and end-to-end data security protection.
Chautauqua Institution has reported high satisfaction among test users, citing jobs are completed quickly and effortlessly. “The kiosk is the perfect solution for visitors who need to stay connected to work while on vacation,” said James Freay, Office Services and Equipment administrator, Chautauqua Institution.
The Xerox Instant Print Kiosk is available now in the U.S. through Xerox and authorized agents. For more information Visit www.xerox.com/en-us/office/print-kiosk
In the era of intelligent work, we’re not just thinking about the future, we’re making it. Xerox corporation is a technology leader focused on the intersection of digital and physical. We use automation and next-generation personalization to redefine productivity, drive growth and make the world more secure. Every day, our innovative technologies and intelligent work solutions—Powered by Xerox ®—help people communicate and work better.
- Walk-up printing, scanning, copying and faxing of documents in virtually any format.
- Unparalleled ease of use.
- Complete compatibility with common mobile printing applications.
- On-demand access to Dropbox™, Google Drive™, SharePoint™, One Drive™ and EFI™ PrintMe® cloud locations.
- Flexible, card-based payment options, including Blackboard and cbord student cards.
Productivity On Demand
With superior performance across all functions, the Xerox® Instant Print Kiosk keeps walk-up users’ jobs moving quickly without hassles. That means more revenue for kiosk owners.
- Up to 55 ppm black and white; up to 50 ppm color.
- Exceptional color quality up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Dual-head single-pass scanner simultaneously scans two sides at once, up to 133 impressions per minute and up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- 10.1” color touchscreen user interface with easy-to-use icons for copy, print, scan, fax.
- Print Preview lets users confirm the accuracy of their print jobs before completion.
- Payment card reader integrates FreedomPay and EFI™ Self-Serve AdminCentral pricing, reporting and secure payment system.
- XMediusFAX® cloud fax service enables fast, secure faxing with no analog phone line required.
- USB thumb drive port for print-from and scan-to capability.
- Front door for securing consumables.
- Office Finisher LX provides more output options, including 2,000-sheet stacking; 50-sheet, 2-position stapling; optional hole punch.
Instant Print Kiosk Self Service
Instant Print Kiosk customers serve themselves with easy print/copy/scan/fax functions. And with EFI™ Self-Serve Admin Central — a cloud-based management portal — administrators have central control of Instant Print Kiosks, wherever they’re located. EFI Self-Serve Admin Central manages payment-card authorization services for all devices with the included Freedom Pay card reader, and enables secure credit card payment with chip authorization and P2PE.
BUY/LEASE TO OWN
HP, XEROX, SAMSUNG, LEXMARK AND RICOH PRINTERS AVAILABLE
- Absolute Toner