TERMS AND CONDITIONS
B/W PAGE ONLY $0.006
COLOR PAGE ONLY $0.019
LOWEST PRICES IN CANADA
UPGRADE/SWITCH ANY TIME!
Currency: Currently on Absolute Toner you can choose between paying in Canadian Dollars (CAD) or in United States Dollar (USD), this option can be selected in the top/head of the website.
Terms and Conditions of Use: Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these Absolute Toner Web pages. By using the Absolute Toner site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions.Please do not use the Absolute Toner web site if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Absolute Toner™ disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, Absolute Toner™ does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights: The Absolute Toner Site is the property of Absolute Toner and its licensors and is protected by Canadian and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in the Absolute Toner site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, and all other materials originated are reserved to Absolute Toner and its licensors. Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by Absolute Toner should be inferred.
2. Responsibility for Content: Absolute Toner accepts no responsibility or liability for any material which may reside in or is accessed by Absolute Toner Site other than Absolute Toner Information and Materials. Absolute Toner has no responsibility with respect to Other Sites. You may not upload, post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive, gambling or otherwise inappropriate material to the Absolute Toner site.
3. Exclusions Of Warranties: No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the Absolute Toner Site, Absolute Toner Inc Information, or Other Sites. Absolute Toner DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE Absolute Toner SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE Absolute Toner SITE OR THE SERVERS MAKING MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
4. Links to Other Sites Links to Other Sites may appear from time to time on the Absolute Toner Site. These links have been established to offer additional resources on subjects you find of interest on the Absolute Toner, global procurement, re-manufacturing e-waste or any other topic. In some instances, such links are a result of cooperative projects with organizations that own, operate or maintain the Other Sites. Absolute Toner has no control over content that appears on Other Sites. Such content is subject to change and/or elimination. Absolute Toner assumes no responsibility for content, including factual errors and continuing availability, appearing on Other Sites.
5. Destructive Devices: It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that your computer and/or network is protected from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other devices with destructive intent. In no event will Absolute Toner be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages to you from the use of the Absolute Toner or the Other Sites.
6. Modification of Terms and Conditions: Absolute Toner is reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please review these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Absolute Toner Site following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept all such changes.
7. Export Controls: You agree that your use of the Absolute Toner Site will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that govern the export of technical data.
8. Compliance with Laws: Absolute Toner and our Tech Support Service endeavors to ensure that the Absolute Toner Site complies with the requirements of Canadian laws as well as the foreign laws of any country where it is intended for the Absolute Toner Site to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country's law may not be fully satisfied, then Absolute Toner shall be deemed not to be directing the Absolute Toner Site to that particular country.
9. Absolute Toner Corp recognizes the sensitive nature of your personal account information. We will not distribute any information you have supplied to us on our web site to outside parties.
10. Absolute Toner Corp will not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from or arising out of the use of our web site.
11. INFORMATION COLLECTION: When completing a request for information or any other on-line form, we may ask you to voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your email address for purposes such as correspondence, checking your account status, making a purchase, or participating in on-line surveys. Like many other commercial web sites, the Absolute Toner Corp web site may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site, and to improve the content and navigation of our site.
12. INFORMATION USE: If you provide us with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion send you email offers. We may use information you have given to us to, for example, provide a service, and ensure proper billing, measure interest in our various services and to inform you about sales promotions. These offers may be based on information you provided when you completed an on-line form or other request for information. Primarily, these email offers will come from Absolute Toner Corp.
13. DECLINING EMAIL OFFERS: Absolute Toner Corp provides customers with an easy means to decline receiving email offers. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the email and informing us of your preference to discontinue receiving the email notifications.
14. Limitation of Liability: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE ABSOLUTE TONER SITE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON THE ABSOLUTE TONER SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT [INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE], OR OTHERWISE) WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE ABSOLUTE TONER SITE.
15. “WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE” When comparing competitor's pricing, shipping and handling charges will be included in the price match calculation. The Price Adjustment Guarantee applies to competitor's normal prices and may not include: Items not in stock; Price after mail-in rebates; Close-out or inventory clearance prices; Special order items; Typographical errors; Refurbished good or limited quantity orders; Pricing on auction web sites or membership required web sites. We reserve the right to refuse orders that do not comply with our conditions. Price Match Guarantee will not be provided for products that are; not sold by an authorized dealer in Canada, does not come with warranty from the seller or manufacturer, sale prices for clearance items, and restricted offers to members of a club or group. Offer must be available to all Canadian residents. Shipping and taxes will be added into the quote to see if this offer applies on a per order basis.
16. Printing Services By placing an order with Absolute Toner for business cards or any other printing format, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. By placing any orders with Absolute Toner you agree to accept all terms and conditions of this agreement and create a legally binding contract with Absolute Toner for printing services, and will be responsible for payment in full as outlined in said agreement. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, Absolute Toner will not be able to do any of your printing jobs. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Absolute Toner and all affiliates.
17. Printing & Cutting All business cards are "gang printed." Absolute Toner will reproduce colour from digital layouts as closely as possible, but cannot exactly match colour and density because of limitations in the printing process, as well as neighboring image ink requirements. The accuracy of each colour reproduction is guaranteed to be within 85-90% to the press match proof we offer. We accept no responsibility for colour variations between submitted images and the actual artwork or product they represent. Any jobs that require emboss, foil stamping, Spot UV, Lamination or die cutting can vary up to a 1/8 inch. All files submitted to Absolute Toner for printing must have a 1/8" bleed all around. A $25 fee may be charged to create a bleed if it has not been incorporated into your original files. This fee is solely at the discretion of Absolute Toner. Critical type or images must be at least 1/4" from the edge of the card. Absolute Toner is not responsible for type, art or images that are cut off if these guidelines are not followed. Furthermore, it is strongly suggested that you do not use a thin border around your card design. This may cause an uneven frame around your card. If you desire to have a border, it should be at least 1/4" thick. PDF Proofs If a PDF proof is requested it can take up to 24 hours or more before your files are checked, due to the large volume of orders we receive. If your files are set up correctly you will receive an e-mail with your PDF proofs. PDF proofs are meant to check for layout only and not meant to check colours. We also suggest that if your job is colour critical, you purchase a press match proof. This proof normally costs $100. Please keep in mind that while we will try our best to match proofs, Absolute Toner does not guarantee exact colour matching.
18. Shipping Our Shipping Policy is Subject to our Shipping Information. Extra Shipping Fees, certain areas within Canada, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island may be contacted after an order has been processed by our shipping department if you will need to pay an extra amount for shipping.
19. Order Cancellation Absolute Toner™ reserves the right to cancel an order or to issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is delayed beyond the represented shipping time. If the ordered product(s) do not ship within the represented time, Absolute Toner™ will honor any request for cancellation received prior to the actual shipment of the product(s).
20. Photocopier Shipping Absolute Toner™ does not ship photocopiers nationally or internationally. Free Shipping only applies to shipping the photocopier in the Greater Toronto Area, Ontario. If you purchase a photocopier on the Absolute Toner™ website, we will not ship said photocopier nationally or internationally. Absolute Toner™ will refund the money spent on the purchase, however we can subtract any transaction fees that may have occurred throughout checkout.
21. System Availability Absolute Toner™ makes every effort to maintain 100% system availability, except during scheduled maintenance periods. Should we experience technical difficulties, Absolute Toner™ is not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
22. Payment and Sales Tax Currently Absolute Toner™ only accepts PayPal. Absolute Toner™ accepts most major credit cards via PayPal. All payments must be in the currency indicated on the product page. Current billing address and phone information must be included with every order. Sales Tax will be charged depending on the shipping address as required by law. Only Orders to Canada will be charged Taxes International Orders such as, United States, will not be charged Taxes.
23. Confirmed Order A confirmed order is when we have received payment on the order you have placed. Your order will not be shipped to you until payment is received for the order. Once we have confirmed that your payment as gone through, we will ship the order to you.
24. Warranty & Return Policy Absolute Toner will Accept Returns when these conditions are met. The Toner or Ink Product has not been opened or is defective. Within the first week of purchase a full Refund will be given. Within the second week of purchase we will refund you minus a 15% restocking fee. Within or after the third week we will exchange Defective Toner or Ink Product for you. In All cases buyer will be responsible for any extra shipping costs. Absolute Toner™ is committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications. Please Note that not all products have warranty attached with them. If product is used not in the fashion that it was design in that will void the warranty on said product. Any Printer that does not specifically say the warranty that applies to it, will not have warranty attached to it. Our Used and Refurbished Printer are not included in any warranty unless specifically mentioned on the product page. If the Toner Cartridge is defective we will replace the cartridge for you. You will have to return the defective Toner Cartridge to Absolute Toner™. If the toner cartridge is used more then 40% then no return will be allowed. No returns past 4 weeks for compatible ink cartridges and compatible toner refill kits. Only compatible toner cartridges are covered under our Lifetime Warranty policy.
25. Rewards Points Rewards Points are provided per orders on the website, referrals, reviews, liking on Facebook, following on Twitter, plussing on Google Plus, sharing orders, subscribing for our newsletter, posting on Facebook, promotional contests, events and polls. Posting on Facebook will allow points to be provided to a user once every 30 day period. Users cannot earn double points for an activity unless specified for that activity. Bonus points for products are for only that time period. Referral program will only provide points to a users account upon the referred user placing a confirmed order. If for any reason the confirmed order is returned then the corresponding points will be voided. Customer Service Department Should you have any other questions or concerns please contact Customer service, via phone (905-326-2886), or contact us here