FAQs on the brother TN450 (TN-450) Laser Printer Toner Cartridges available for sale on the Absolute Toner website.
FAQs on the brother TN450 (TN-450) Printer Laser Toner Cartridges. Lowest online prices at the Absolutetoner.com
Steps to Refilling the TN-450 Compatible Laser Toner Cartridge:
- Remove the plastic cap that seals from the TN450 cartridge.
- Dump any remaining toner out of the cartridge into the trash.
- Prepare the toner bottle and funnel.
- Dispense toner into the hole using the funnel.
- Firmly replace the cap and shake the cartridge to loosen the powder and make sure there is no leakage.
- Remove the two screws holding the black plastic covering on the other side of the cartridge.
- Remove the flag gear and turn it 180 degrees.
- Remove the center gear to access the gear below it.
- Rotate the gear below clockwise several times and align the flat side of the prong up and down, facing away from the flag gear.
- Replace the center gear and then the flag gear.
- Replace the black plastic covering and secure it with the screws (you may need the Flathead screwdriver to help position the flag gear when replacing the cover).
- Wipe down the cartridge and insert back into the drum.
- Your TN450 Cartridge is now ready to be put back into your printer.
How to reset a brother tn420 toner cartridge?
The following steps will need to be performed to manually reset the TN420 toner life.
Brother DCP/MFC Series
- Open the front cover to the toner/drum section of the printer.
- Press the Clear/Back button and the following message should appear in the LCD display “Replace Drum? 1. Yes 2. No”
RESET THE COUNTER IN THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE BY PRINTER MODEL AND TONER TYPE.
MFC models with numeric keypads
TN450 high yield toner: Press the *, 1 and 2 button in this order
Unknown Toner Type: Press the *, 0 and 0 button in this order
DCP models without numeric keypads
TN450 high yield toner: Press the “Start” button, and press “arrow up” or “arrow down” button to display “12” on the LCD display. Then press the “OK” button.
Unknown Toner Type: Press the “Start” button, and press “arrow up” or “arrow down” button to display “00” on the LCD display. Then press the “OK” button.
The message “Accepted” should be appear on the LCD display.
- After 2 seconds, “Cover Open” will appear on the LCD display.
- Close the front cover and the operation is now completed.
Brother Toner Cartridges HL Series
Turn off power to the printer.
2. Open the front cover to the toner/drum section of the printer.
3. Press and hold the “Go” button while turning on power to the printer.
4. Release the “Go” button after “Toner, Drum, and Error” LEDs turn on with the “Ready” LED turn off. All LEDs will now be OFF.
5. Press the “Go” button 2 times – The “Toner, Drum, and Error” LEDs will turn ON.
6. Press the “Go” button 6 times for a TN450
Close the front cover after Error LED starts to flash.
8. The reset procedure has been completed.
Check out more toner cartridge models on adsolutetoner.com
Tags - Cartridge Refilling, TN450, Printer Cartridges, Faq on TN450, Brother TN450,
- Shai Landau