Everything about Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-6100 and Its Specifications
Designed for professional photographers and graphic designers, the imagePROGRAF Pro-6100 Printer from Canon provides you with stunning, black-and-white prints featuring deep blacks, detailed gradations, and a wide color gamut that accurately reproduces the most difficult colors. A PF-10 print head provides a max resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi, is 1.28" wide and has 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology. The LUCIA PRO 11-Color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system provides accurate color reproduction, outstanding image clarity, and enhanced detail in darker areas. A built-in multi-sensor ensures color consistency from one print to the next, and with the included Device Management Console Software, you can calibrate and monitor up to 50 PRO Series printers.
For media handling, the Pro-6100 offers intelligent media loading. Set the roll holder in the printer and the printer will automatically feed the media into the printer, and the unit's multifunction roll system allows loading a second roll of paper at the same time, so you can switch automatically from matte to gloss paper without interrupting your workflow. The built-in multi-sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine the media type. A sub-ink tank system removes all the ink in the tank before you have to replace it, helping eliminate wasted ink, and the empty tanks can be replaced without stopping the printer. Additionally, matte-black and photo-black inks have their own dedicated nozzles, so no switching is necessary when printing with different media types such as glossy and fine-art papers.
A 4.3" color LCD touchscreen offers smartphone-like usability, and the three most used commands (load, feed, and cut) have their own buttons below the operation panel for quick and easy access. A built-in USB port enables direct printing of PDF and JPEG files without the need for a computer, and a built-in 500GB hard drive increases productivity by relieving workload from the host Mac or PC.
Canon imagePROGRAF Pro 6100 Specifications
- PF-10 print head provides professional-grade printing with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Large 1.28" wide print head with 18,432 nozzles equipped with anti-clogging FINE technology
- LUCIA PRO 11-Color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system provides incredibly accurate color reproduction, outstanding image clarity, and enhanced detail in darker areas
- A built-in multi-sensor ensures color consistency from one print to the next
- Device Management Console Software for calibrating and monitoring up to 50 PRO Series printers
- Intelligent media holding automatically feeds rolled media into the printer and a built-in sensor measures the surface reflection and the media thickness to determine the media type
- Sub-ink tank system removes all the ink in the tank before having to replace it, eliminating any wasted ink
- Empty tanks can be replaced without stopping the printer
- L-COA PRO control engine performs high-speed processing of image data, generates printing data, and controls the optimal ink layout for creating high-resolution prints
- Multi-positional basket can be freely adjusted to enable various output positions
- 3" color LCD touchscreen offers smartphone-like usability
- Built-in USB port enables direct printing of PDF and JPEG files without the need for a computer
- 500GB hard drive increases productivity by relieving workload from the host Mac or PC
Why Buy Printers from Absolute Toner?
Absolute Toner has been around for years, serving customers with the highest level of quality for the lowest price. We are proudly based out of Toronto, Canada.
Absolute Toner’s products are 100% guaranteed to satisfy you. We want you to be happy with our product, not just with the price but with the quality. If at any time you run into a problem, feel free to contact us, we are here to ensure you are absolutely satisfied.
Get a Free Copier Quote!
- Andy storepickup-app