Built to operate as a stand-alone solution or to integrate into a multi-device workplace, the Canon image Runner Advance 4535i all-in-one printer can deliver consistent and reliable performance in a compact, space-saving design. This Canon black and white printer offers an intuitive user experience that can integrate with Canon’s holistic business solutions, meeting the needs of a wide range of offices and departments within large organizations. Built on the imageRUNNER ADVANCE platform, with user-friendly My ADVANCE customization, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II printer/scanner/copier is a solution for a variety business needs.
Ideal for small to medium size businesses and cost-conscious workplace environments, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II model performs with printing speeds of 35 ppm in black and white and the ability to scan up to 160 ipm (300 dpi) in color or black and white through an optional single-pass duplexing document feeder. This multifunction printer offers an intuitive user interface and several optional finishing features, including staple-free stapling, traditional stapling and hole-punching. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II can give businesses high-quality output while helping to reduce downtime with efficient features and reliable performance.
Buy Canon ImageRunner Advance 4535i in Toronto
Features of Canon ImageRunner Advance 4535i
- 10.1″ intuitive touchscreen with smartphone-like usability.
- A unique, customized experience tailored to individual preferences using My ADVANCE.
- Supports mobile solutions and integration with many popular cloud services like Google Drive and Box.
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files in a variety of file formats.
- Integration with Canon and various third-party software with embedded application platform.
- Advanced standard security feature set to help safeguard sensitive information and assist in regulatory compliance.
- Security policy settings can be controlled with a dedicated password, configured from a central location, and exported to other supported devices.
- Control who has access to the device, and to which features, using a host of flexible authentication methods — picture login, PIN code, user name/password, or card access
- Track and assess print, copy, scan, and fax usage and allocate costs to departments or projects.
- Apply print policies and restrict usage by user to help reduce unnecessary printing and contribute to cost efficiency.
- Standard cloud-based solution provides a centralized dashboard with up-to-the-minute insights into printer activity.3
- Upgrade to uniFLOW server or cloud-based solutions for full accounting and reporting for compatible Canon and third party devices, job routing and powerful scan workflows.
Device and Fleet Management
- Designed for quick, easy deployment.
- Remote diagnostics and parts life management for proactive maintenance and rapid fixes.
- Easy and intuitive to monitor device status and consumable levels, turn off devices remotely, observe meter readings, manage settings, and implement security policies.
- Common firmware and regular updates with Unified Firmware Platform (UFP) for continuous improvements and consistency across a fleet.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon’s signature reliability and engine technologies help keep productivity high and minimize the impact on support resources.
- Outstanding imaging technologies and toner allow for crisp text and consistent images in rich black-and-white tones.
- Designed to achieve maximum uptime with status notifications that help keep supplies replenished and intuitive maintenance videos for consumables replacement.
- A combination of fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimizes power requirements and helps achieve low energy consumption.
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy.
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Gold.
Canon ImageRunner Advance 4535i printer
The Output Management Solutions available for the Canon imageRUNNER 4535i II provides various levels of control and tracking to help reduce wasteful printing and provide you with the tools to help control access to confidential information. With easy functionality and numerous workflow settings, the imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II device is designed for high productivity, time efficiency, and cost savings. This enterprise-level, multifunction office printer and copying solution is scalable to align with various customer environments as business needs evolve and change.
Document Capture and Distribution
Document Capture and Distribution Solutions from Canon can help streamline workflows by digitizing data, sharing information, and distributing to a variety of destinations. The Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II offers secure and customizable user authentication, data tracking, and distribution options to help meet your organization’s requirements. This series is designed with Document Capture and Distribution in mind.
Mobile Solutions from Canon provide users with convenience and control when printing from various locations. The Canon ImageRunner Advance 4535i II device is equipped to support the needs of mobile users based on varying company policies, device types, common file formats, workflows, security requirements and more. On the road, in the home, or at the office, mobile business users can experience ease in printing and scanning with Canon’s mobile solution offering. Canon’s PRINT Business app lets users choose the send destination, enter the send job filename, or release a print job directly from the app on a compatible smartphone.
Information Management and Workflow
Information Management and Workflow Solutions from Canon offer powerful, end-to-end support for quickly retrieving information, giving users the capability to digitally store, organize, and manage content. With the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II device, customized workflows can be created to help users streamline daily document related activities and optimize business processes. The multifunction imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II device can be a key business solution for information management and easier workflow.
Device Management Solutions from Canon can help solve common workplace challenges and help improve efficiencies within your organization. The enterprise-class Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE 4535i II model offers solid, fleet-based device management tools to establish an integrated solution that can help reduce costs and minimize IT resources. These devices are designed to help companies realize increased productivity and focus on day-to-day IT activities.
- Canon’s most advanced letter/legal sized MFPs.
- Multifunction black-and-white printer, color scanning in a compact space.
- Deliver easy, efficient workflow and connectivity to mobile devices and cloud-based tools.
- Print up to 35 pages per minute (Letter)
- Scanning speeds of up to 160 ipm (300dpi)
- Supports paper sizes up to 11″ x 17″
- Up to 6,335-sheet maximum paper capacity
Looking for Canon ImageRunner Advance 4535i in Toronto? Contact Absolute Toner at 877-437-5364. We offer a wide selection of high quality toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, inkjet printers, laser printers, and multifunction copiers in Toronto.