Posted on December 07 2016
The Samsung SCX-8128NA monochrome multifunction printer helps provide a quicker and more streamlined workflow. It delivers speed and produces quality in abundance.
- Speed (Copy/Print): 28 / 28 ppm
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 768 MB DDR 3 Memory
- Display: 7" Colour Touch Panel LCD (1,024 x 600)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Device (1EA), USB 2.0 Host (2EA) / Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1000 Base TX
- Storage: 320 GB HDD (optional)
- Duty Cycle. Monthly: 100,000 pages
- Dimension (WxDxH): 560 x 600 x 794.3mm (Include DADF) (22” x 23.6” x 31.3”)
- Weight: 53.7kg (118.4 lb.) (Include DADF)
- Network: TCP / IPv4, HTTP, SNMP v1 / v2c / v3
- Protocols: LDAP, SMTP, SSL / TLS, IPSec, DNS, WINS, SLP, Bonjour, SSDP,DDNS, IPS DHCP / BOOTP, IPv6, HTTPS, LDAPS.
- Network Security: SSL / TLS, IP sec (IPv4, IPv6), SNMPv3, Protocol & Port Management, 802.1 x (with EAP), IP / MAC filtering
- OS Compatibility: [Windows] 2000 / XP (32/64 bit) / 2003 (32/64 bit) / Vista (32/64 bit) / 2008 / Win7 / 2008 R2 (64 only) [Linux] - RedHatTM Enterprise Linux WS 4,5 (32/64 bit) - Fedora 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux 10.1 (32 bit) - OpenSuSETM 10.2 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit) - Mandriva 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1, 2010 (32/64 bit) - Ubuntu 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04 (32/64 bit) - SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit) - Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit) [Mac] - Mac OS X 10.5 ~ 10.7
- Power Consumption: 1.5W (Sleep) / 800W (Operation) / 1,500W (Max)
- TEC: 1.87 KWh
Twice the power delivers more performance
Office productivity increases dramatically with fast printing and scanning capabilities, thanks to a fully integrated Samsung 1GHz Dual Core processor. Handling of large print/copy jobs is faster, and scan throughput is swifter. In fact, with every task taking 1.5 times quicker, you can spend more time working and less time waiting around.
High compression of scanned files
Samsung’s MRC (Mixed Raster Content) technology compresses the scanned file size significantly without any reduction in quality. So, you can save storage space and working time. Creating and sending scanned files is much easier and faster
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your black & white printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
Newly developed polymerized toner has smaller and more uniform particles than a conventional toner. Your output will have crisper lines and more vivid detail.
With every business looking at maximising resources and working efficiently, you need a device that can optimise every inch of available floor space. Even in small or confined offices, the slim and simple design of the MultiXpress SCX-8128NA will deliver big results every time
Intuitive, Smart UI
For maximum control and visibility, the MultiXpress SCX- 8123NA and SCX-8128NA features a 7” colour touch panel featuring smooth sliding and scrolling screen. Through the smart user interface, you can manage and control even the most complex jobs quickly and easily.
- User Menu Customisation (up to 40 shortcut icons) Save time with those jobs you might do regularly.
- Smart Search Find specific functions quickly by just typing in the keyword.
- Quick Copy Access all copy functions at a glance.
Low power consumption
With its ingenious All-in-One board, overall energy consumption is kept low by minimising power usage. In fact, compared to a conventional board it reduces TEC (Typical Electricity Consumption) by up to 60%. Meanwhile, Samsung Instant Fusing System (IFS) technology helps you print and copy faster, use less energy, and reduce energy costs.
Managerial costs can be kept under control. With separated Toner, OPC, and a Developer unit your company can reduce maintenance costs.
Control costs the Eco way
Every business sees the need to cut costs wherever it can. You can save paper and energy with the Eco button. All it takes is one push and you can print more onto every page, including 2-up, 4-up and duplex, and also save more toner with automatic blank pages skipping.
With Samsung's Easy-Eco Driver you’ll be able to adjust output quality and other settings to meet your requirements, achieving more economical and efficient printing.