Posted on April 10 2017
Productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one.
The Xerox® Color 560 Printer integrates benchmark image quality, expansive media handling and professional finishing with efficient, secure and flexible color workflows to deliveran affordable print solution for any environment.
The Xerox color 560 Printer is a Performance multifunction printer suited for graphic arts pay-for-print commercial print and corporate environments.
The Xerox® Color 560 allows you to print, copy, fax, and scan – including scan and print with PC, USB or email. It can even print from virtually any smart phone or tablet. That’s how the Xerox® Color 560 boosts any team’s efficiency.
When work gets simpler, people are more productive. The Xerox® Color 560 Printer simplifies the process of capturing, editing, and storing documents – all the tools you need to get quality work done more efficiently.
Gain new business and keep high-value color printing in-house.
- Benchmark 2400 x 2400 dpi image quality with excellent color consistency.
- Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner gives all your applications a smooth, offset like finish with outstanding sharpness and uniformity, crisp text and bright highlights.
- Enhanced Gloss Mode setting produces output with a glossy luster.
- Digital speed, easy set-up and automated workflows accomplish the quick turnarounds and cost-effective short runs customers expect. Flexibility to create a wider range of applications.
- Expansive media range lets you print everything from postcards to posters.
- Handles both coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 gsm.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching and folding for presentations, brochures, reports and newsletters.
- Choice of additional print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail. Get productivity from start to finish.
- Four standard internal paper trays plus additional feeding options optimize the number of sheets in your print run.
- Swift printing of 55 ppm and 65 ppm, color/black and white.
- Load-while-run paper and toner.
- Auto-duplexing up to 176 gsm cover coated and uncoated eliminates time-consuming manual intervention.
- An array of Customer Replaceable Units puts you in control of basic maintenance.
- Smart eSolutions®, Meter Assistant® and Supplies Assistant® collect and analyze information that is sent to Xerox support for easy, accurate billing, supplies replenishment and fault code analysis.
Streamline processes, save time and simplify device management.
- Scan, print, copy, fax and route files, all at once. Concurrent operation maximizes productivity, letting multiple users perform different tasks simultaneously.
- Never wait for a critical print job. The Print Around feature holds a job in need of resources (such as special paper size) and prints the next job in the queue.
- Program finished documents right from your desktop. Bi-directional print drivers make many capabilities that are available to walk-up users available at the desktop as well.
- Enhanced productivity with bi-directional communication. Users can see from their PC if a large job is in the print queue or when supplies are running low.
- Superior scanning. Create text-searchable files at the device for easy retrieval— compression technology reduces network load for fast transmission.
- Automate common workflows. Create job flow sheets to automatically route documents to predefined locations, including email, fax destinations and FTP/SMB sites.
- Remotely manage your device. CentreWare® IS Embedded Web Server automates installation, troubleshooting feature set-up and upgrading. Manage costs and save money.
- Customize print driver settings for economy and efficiency. Set two-sided printing, choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default, or adjust settings for specific applications.
- Manage and track device usage with the internal Auditron that sets limits on a device's features for analysis and billing purposes. Xerox Standard Accounting provides reports for greater cost control. Implement enterprise security solutions without skilled IT know-how to safeguard your critical information with:
- Secure Print that keeps documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- Password protected PDFs that require a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- Data Security that keeps information safe by encrypting resident data on the device and electronically erases images on the hard device.
- Full system Common Criteria (ISO15480) Certification at (EAL3) that ensures the Xerox® Color 560 Printer conforms to the most stringent security standards and regulations.
- Functions: Print, Fax, Copy, Scan, Preview, Email
- Print Speed: Up to 60 ppm color and 65 ppm black-and-white
- Print / Copy Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Scan Speed: 60 ipm in copy mode & network scanning mode
- Scan Options: Scan to Email, Scan to Folder, to PC, to Mailbox (private and public), options include Scan to USB, FTP, SMB, Desk, Text searchable PDF, PDF/A, XPS, Thumbnail Preview
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Duty Cycle: 300,000 per month
- Standard paper capacity: 3,260 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity with options: 7,260 sheets
- Toner: Xerox® Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Toner with ultra-low melt technology
BUY OR LEASE Xerox 700 700i Digital Color Press Production Printer
Many More Brands & Models are Available: