Lease For Only $149/month
Xerox Color 560 Digital Production Printer office Copier finisher REPOSSESSED
- Copy, Print, Scan, 11x17, 12x18, 4-trays,
- Accessories available Booklet maker, finisher, Fiery
- Black Toner Cartridge Yield 30,000 Pages
- Color Toner Cartridge Yield 34,000 Pages
- Black Drum Unit Yield 190,000 Pages
- Color Drum Unit Yield 85,000 Pages
The Xerox Color 560 Printer is a high-performance, professional, light production/multifunction printer best suited for graphic arts, pay-for-print, commercial print and corporate environments. It copies and prints with incredible color control up to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution. It also can fax, as well as scan at high speed in color or monochrome to PC, USB or email. Numerous finishing and color server options make it flexible to fit your unique needs, and grow along with your business.
- Productivity plus outstanding color for all environments
- Function: Copy, Print, Scan
- Print/Copy Speed (Color): Up To 60 PPM
- Print/Copy Speed (Black): Up To 65 PPM
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Printed Sides: Duplex
Productivity, scalability and professional image quality, all-in-one.
The Xerox Color 560 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
A flexible and affordable solution from the start.
Your teams want the flexibility and productive workflow of a multifunction device. Your graphics, creative and production teams want a higher level of quality and finishing. The Xerox Color 560 Printer offers the best of all worlds. The Xerox Color 560 allows you to print, copy, fax, and scan including scan and print with PC, USB, or email. It can even print from virtually any smartphone or tablet. That’s how the Xerox Color 560 boosts any team’s efficiency.
Capture new business and keep high-value color printing in-house.
- Print at up to 60 pages per minute color and up to 65 pages per minute black and white. And with easy setup and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style.
- Media versatility – both coated and uncoated stocks up to 110 lb / 300 gsm.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding, and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
- A choice of print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail.
The Xerox Color 560 Printer is engineered to bring out the best in digital printing. Whether you need to create a customer brochure, a captivating proposal or presentation, an eye-catching poster, or even window decals or polyester signs, you get stunning results every time.
Transform – and work simpler, smarter.
When work gets simpler, people are more productive. The Xerox Color 560/ Printer simplifies the process of capturing, editing, and storing documents – all the tools you need to get quality work done more efficiently.
Capture productivity with scanning and faxing.
- Scan, print, copy, fax, or route files, all at once. Preview scans and fax images on-screen and avoids mistakes.
- The Xerox Color 560 offers superior scanning and allows you to send files anywhere. Email lists, store on-board, send to a PC, server, USB, or fax. Create a searchable PDF in one simple step.
Secure and confident.
- This ensures the Xerox Color 560 Printer conforms to the most stringent security standards.
- Keep documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- This feature requires a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- The gold standard in keeping your data secure – Image Overwrite. Automatically erases images on the device.
Control and track costs easily.
- This software is a standard feature that resides locally on the device. It provides superior accounting features that let you track, analyze and limit device usage. It lets you know where your costs are coming from so you can take control of them.
- Provides a secure, convenient, mobile print workflow while controlling costs and simplifying administration.
- Integrates with your existing employee ID badge solution, allowing users to unlock access to system features via badge proximity or swiping
Promote your image and stand out from the crowd.
Benchmark image quality that you expect. Results that truly delight.
Total control, when you need it most.
- Advanced registration technology. Bring tighter control (edge, skew correction) to your critical projects.
- Customize your settings. Custom paper setup lets you create, store, and retrieve unique paper profiles that can be used whenever you need them.
Standard Finisher and Booklet Maker Finisher:
This finishing module enables coated booklets, brochures and bi-fold mailers as well as stacking, stapling and hole punching. It also includes an interposer input tray. Even more versatility can be obtained with the addition of the optional tri-fold, z-fold and tabloid z-fold module for this finisher.
Create exciting new applications – easily finished inline.
The printing world is exploding with new applications and new ways to use color, media and finishing. The superb image quality, robust media latitude, flexible finishing options, modularity and server options of the Xerox Color 560 Printer, integrated with enterprise workflows, make it the perfect device for capturing new business, keeping more applications in-house.
Specialty media for special results
The Xerox Color 560 was designed with media latitude in mind. Delight your customers with finished proposals, compelling brochures, and also take advantage of the new and exceptional media capability and truly stand out. The Xerox 560 allows you to think big. Signs, ID Cards, Window Clings, Labels, Polyester Synthetics and more. Run reliably on many of today’s digital specialty substrates like Xerox Premium NeverTear digital synthetics and more. With our special polyester EA Low Melt Toner, the output fuses to polyester in a chemically bonding way, ensuring outstanding image quality on specialty substrates such as polyester and more allowing you to offer a broader set of media choices. Premium NeverTear is water, oil, grease and tear resistant.
Production printing with enterprise workflows at an affordable price
Image quality, ease of use, productivity, media latitude, feeding and finishing options, plus world-class workflow solutions are at your fingertips. Grow your digital color printing capabilities and reduce costs with the Xerox Color 560 Printer.