$45/Month Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Printer and Cutter (Print and Cut)
LEASE OR BUY - 15% OFF WITH UPFRONT PAYMENT
Get 15% additional discount from the total leasing cost when paying upfront.
Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 Desktop Vinyl Printer and Cutter (Print and Cut)
- Roland GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
- Perfect for cutting vinyl, flock, heat transfers, sandblast material, and more
- Overlap cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock
- Efficiently cuts up to 20-inches-per-second, providing maximum productivity
Vinyl Cutter Machines Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 Desktop Printer Cutter
The Roland CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter is the next level of precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers perfect stability, up to 10x overlap cutting, and downforce of up to 350 grams so that you can cut like never before — even on thick, dense substrates. The GS-24 is Roland's best desktop cutter ever.
Our Best Desktop Cutter Ever
Cut like never before and build your business right from your desktop with the
GS-24. Produce apparel, vehicle graphics, signs, decals, and more with ultimate
versatility, precision, and reliability.
Cut More Materials
Cut dense material from 2” to 27.5” wide. Cut vinyl, paint mask, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material, and more to create everything from signs to rhinestone apparel.
Perforated Cut Function
The easily selectable perforated cut function minimizes the need for weeding and allows you to create decals that are ready for individual sale.
Keep it Simple
With an intelligently designed LCD panel, blade groove on its apron for manual cutting, and a stand to comfortably hold rolls, the GS-24 is as easy to use as it is advanced.
Speed That's Spot On
An innovative digital servomotor cuts vinyl and other materials at speeds up to 20-inches per second. At the same time, a curve-smoothing function precisely cuts at speed to optimize productivity and efficiency.
Roland CutStudio Included
Quickly and easily output cut graphics, including resizing, repositioning, rotating, and mirroring images. The GS-24 also cuts oversized images using an improved tiling function and cuts true-type fonts without the need for outlining. CutStudio supports many different file formats and can cut directly from Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.
Advanced Cutting Features
Overlap cutting (up to 10x), perforated cutting, and the ability to cut by line color make seemingly difficult workflows a cinch.
With up to 350 grams of force, cutting and weeding thick substrates like magnetic materials is a piece of cake.
Crop Mark Recognition
With an included optical registration system, the GS-24 recognizes crop marks generated by virtually any inkjet printer, including desktops, perfectly aligning the media to create precise cuts each and every time.
The GS supports a wide range of blades with a variety of set values, allowing for intricate designs on a wide range of substrates.
Highlights & Specifications
- Digital servo motor offers exceptional precision
- Unrivaled compatibility— handles 2" to 27.5" (50 to 700mm) media width
- Cut thick substrates with Overlap Cutting (up to 10x) and make cutting and weeding easier than ever
- The perforated cut function creates items for individual sale
- Optical registration ensures precise accuracy in cutting pre-printed graphics
- Maximum cutting speed of 20 inches per second with 350g of downforce
- Easily set offset, speed, and downforce, and generate cut lines with included Roland CutStudioTM software
- Included stand holds roll media and offers smooth set up
Please note toner yield counted by market standard between 5-6% page coverage. Also, shippping and some of the accessories shown may or may not be included in price. Before placing the order Please Contact us.