Lease for only $149/month only
Ability to print on specialty media like polyester synthetic labels, window clings, ID cards, linens, magnets, and transfer papers.
Xerox Color C60 High-Quality Multifunction Copier and Production Printer, 11x17, 12x18
The Xerox Color C60 Printer is a high-performance, professional, production/multifunction printer best suited for graphic arts, pay-for-print, commercial print, and corporate environments. It also can fax, as well as scan at high speed in color or monochrome to PC, USB, or email. Numerous finishing and color server options make it flexible to fit your unique needs and grow along with your business.
- Copy, Print, Scan, Scan to Email, 11x17, 12x18
- Available accessories Finisher
- Black Toner Yield 30,000 Pages
- Color Toner Yield 34,000 Pages
- Function: Copy, Print, Scan
Swift printing of 60/65 ppm color/black and white
- Scan Speed: 200IPM
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Printed Sides: Duplex
Easy to use, 10.4" color touch screen user interface
- 4 standard paper trays with additional feeding options
- Load-while run paper and toner
- Auto-duplex printing
- Handles both coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 gsm
- Auto duplex printing up to 220gsm uncoated eliminates time-consuming manual intervention
The Xerox Color C60 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
A flexible and affordable solution from the start
Your teams want the flexibility and productive workflow of a multifunction device. Your graphics, creative and production teams want a higher level of quality and finishing. The Xerox Color C60 Printer offers the best of all worlds. The Xerox Color C60 allows you to print, copy, fax (optional), and scan – including scan and print with PC, USB, or email. It can even print from virtually any smartphone or tablet. That’s how the Xerox Color C60 boosts any team’s efficiency.
Capture new business and keep high-value color printing in-house
- Print at up to 60 pages per minute color and up to 65 pages per minute black-and-white. And with easy setup and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style.
- Media versatility – both coated and uncoated stocks up to 110 lb. / 300 gsm.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding, and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
- A choice of print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail.
The Xerox Color C60 Printer is engineered to bring out the best in digital printing. Whether you need to create a customer brochure, a captivating proposal or presentation, an eye-catching poster, or even window decals or polyester signs, you get stunning results every time.
Transform – and work simpler, smarter
The Xerox Color C60 Printer simplifies the process of capturing, editing, and storing documents – all the tools you need to get quality work done more efficiently.
- True multitasking. Scan, print, copy, fax (optional), or route files, all at once. Preview scans and fax images on-screen and avoids mistakes.
- Save time and steps. The Xerox Color C60 offers superior scanning and allows you to send files anywhere. Email lists, store on-board, send to a PC, server, USB, or fax. Create a searchable PDF in one simple step.
Extend your possibilities and transform
- Xerox ConnectKey for DocuShare. Scan files directly into Xerox DocuShare folders. Plus, you can go beyond basic file storage and PDF creation by automatically converting documents to intelligent, structured data with easy file naming and routing tools.
- Make it personal with XMPie. With variable data printing software from industry-leader XMPie, you can expand into high-value variable applications – with low cost and with ease.
- Xerox Scan to PC Desktop. Bridge the gap between Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, and paper. Scan to PC Desktop allows you to customize scanning menus on your Xerox Color C60 directly from your desktop.
- Xerox Mobile Print Solution. Xerox has all the options to enable secure, accurate printing from any Apple iOS, Android, and BlackBerry mobile device.
Secure and confident
- Full system Common Criteria (ISO 15408) Certification at EAL3*. This ensures the Xerox Color C60/ Printer conforms to the most stringent security standards.
- Secure Print. Keep documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- password protected PDFs. This feature requires a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- Standard 256-bit and FIPS 140-2 encryption. The gold standard in keeping your data secure – Image Overwrite. Automatically erases images on the device.
Control and track costs easily
- Xerox Standard Accounting. This software is a standard feature that resides locally on the device. It provides superior accounting features that let you track, analyze and limit device usage. It lets you know where your costs are coming from so you can take control of them.
Promote your image and stand
Innovation comes standard
Vibrant color and incredible detail. With our 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, images are rich with crisp text so your output will always impress.
- Excellent image quality. Our Xerox Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner technology is chemically grown, so the small, consistent particles produce great quality with smooth transitions and an offset-like finish.
- Keep jobs moving. All printers have components that eventually wear out, but with Xerox Smart Kit Customer Replaceable Units, you can keep moving without a service call. Simple slide-in and slide-out replacement units keep you up and running. Smart Kits include drum rolls, fuser, charge corotron assembly, and waste toner bottle.
Unleash your creativity
- Match company colors, logos, and offset presses. The Xerox Color C60 Printer offers licensed PANTONE matching for spot colors to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM, PANTONE GOE, and PANTONE PLUS. It’s also Fogra Certified for matching offset color presses and IDEAlliance Digital Press Certified to GRACoL specifications.
- True Adobe PostScript 3 certification and the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE). These features plus blazing speeds mean your creativity is never restricted.
Total control, when you need it most.
- Simple Image Quality Adjustment (SIQA). Use this toolkit for quick adjustment of registration.
- Customize your settings. Custom paper setup lets you create, store, and retrieve unique paper profiles that can be used whenever you need them.
Create exciting new applications – easily finished inline
The printing world is exploding with new applications and new ways to use color, media, and finishing. The superb image quality, robust media latitude, flexible finishing options, modularity, and server options of the Xerox Color C60 Printer, integrated with enterprise workflows, make it the perfect device for capturing new business, keeping more applications in-house.
Grab their attention
The Xerox Color C60 allows you to think big. Print signs, ID Cards, Window Clings, Labels, and Polyester Synthetics. Add impact to your special events with vivid, full color, high image quality signage, and Point of Sale materials. Our special polyester EA Low Melt Toner fuses the output to polyester using a proprietary chemical bonding methodology, ensuring superior image quality on specialty substrates including polyester and more. Our EA Toner including Premium NeverTear is water, oil, grease, and tear-resistant.