Lease for only $195/month
REPOSSESSED Only 76k Pages Printed - Xerox D95 Monochrome Production Printer Copier High-Quality Photocopier Print Speed 100PPM
For printing-intensive environments, such as pay-for-print shops and centralized reprographic departments, and in education, healthcare, and many other industries, we engineered the Xerox D95A Black and White Copier/Printer to excel at what's most important: increasing productivity, reducing costs, and exceeding customers' demanding expectations. Count on superior performance, renowned Xerox dependability and ease-of-use, plus versatile, state-of-the-art finishing capabilities and the ability to add industry-leading integrated workflow optimization solutions.
Integrating a high-productivity print solution into your workplace shouldn’t be difficult. Fast print speeds and high image quality don’t need to come at the expense of the things that help make your workplace smarter or more efficient – things like clever scanning, device management and enterprise security.
The D95 Copier/Printer was built with modern workplaces in mind. Combining high productivity printing and powerful document management features the D95 Copier/Printer is the perfect answer to unique business challenges:
Fast print speeds with a choice of up to 95 A4 pages per minute (ppm)
High-performance colour scanning at blazing speeds of up to 200 A4 images per minute (ipm)
Advanced multifunction capabilities, including enterprise security, device management and intelligent scanning workflows
Intuitive and easy to use, helping walk-up users or everyday operators get the most our of their print solution.
A robust set of in-line finishing options, that automate repetitive tasks – helping you to reduce time and costs
Offering the choice of controllers to suit your environment - an integrated controller comes as standard. Or upgrade to the powerful FreeFlow Print Server, for businesses with complex document requirements.
Expanded device functionality with the modular Image Gateway for Apeos (IGA). Improve environmental management, connect to content management, manage device costs and much more.
For modern working environments, such as in-plants, schools, local councils, and law firms, Fuji Xerox engineered the D95 Copier/Printer to excel at what’s most important: increasing productivity while streamlining your complex business processes. The D95 helps your business move forward, assisting print operators, office workers and teachers with their difficult jobs – with ease and flexibility – every day.
Get more work done in less time
Time is money, and the D95 Copier/Printer helps you save both.
- Get fast results. Experience high-output performance with print speeds up to 95 pages per minute, with first-page out-time as fast as 3.5 seconds.
- Scan and copy more, faster. The single-pass, color dual-head scanner scans at speeds of up to 200 images per minute.
- Print without delay. Concurrent scan/ receive, RIP, and print processing provide maximum throughput, especially with multiple users.
- Keep the busiest workgroups productive. Robust concurrent processing and massive 2GB system memory (integrated copy/print server)handle multiple complex jobs with ease.
- Reduce network traffic. Access scanned documents faster with advanced file compression techniques that dramatically shrink file sizes, reduce storage space requirements, and cut down on document traffic on your network
Stay sophisticated the easy way
At the touch of a button, all users can print, copy, scan, and fax documents with ease, giving you more time to focus on the tasks at hand.
- Clear and Simple. With a large, 10.4-inch full-color touch screen, the user interface allows simple programming of sophisticated jobs, with intuitively located buttons.
- No need to stop. Load-while-run, unload while-run, and change-while-run capabilities mean you can load paper or unload finished documents while the copier/printer is running.
- Quick replaceable part. Improved toner housing cartridges mean changing consumables is easy and can be done by any user.
Take black and white to a whole new level
Whether printing is your business, or your work requires fine detail, the D95 Copier/Printer will help you impress with remarkable image quality.
- Maximum impact. 2400 x 2400 dpi print resolution delivers consistent, high-quality reproduction of text, solids, photos and graphics.
- Add a touch of color. Color scanning with 600 x 600 dpi and 8-bit grey (256 shades) scan resolution produce copy output that is a match with the original.
Powerful Document Management
Eliminate redundancies and maintain network efficiency with easy-to-use network management tools that let you access, manage and print documents anywhere on the network
- Full range of scanning solutions. Scan to-Email quickly distributes documents to multiple email addresses. Store files on the device, or in a personal directory. You can also scan documents to network folders, FTP sites, and fax servers right from the device.
- Easy archiving, organizing, and searching. Scanned documents can be easily transformed into searchable PDFs, with the touch of a button.
- Scan to Folder. Store documents on the printer’s hard drive, for quick retrieval from the device or web interface.
- Automate repetitive tasks. Introduce new workflows within the office environment by automatically routing documents to predefined locations at the touch of a button. Intuitive job flow sheets allow distribution of a single scanned document to multiple destinations – email, folders, fax or print
- Significantly smaller scan files. The latest scan-export compression technologies reduce traffic on the network and accelerate document delivery.
CentreWare Internet Services
This powerful application simplifies your device monitoring and administration.
- Work remotely. Access your device by logging into CentreWare™ Internet Services and managing on the go.
- Driverless printing for remote users. Use the web utility to output PDF, TIFF, and PRN files from any networked location, without the need to install drivers on your PC.
- The administration made it easy. Configure the device to the way you need it, quickly and simply. Upload address books, monitor usage, keep an eye on consumables, and establish auditing capabilities.
- Clone configurations. If you have multiple Copier/Printers in your workplace, easily copy settings from device to device.
Fuji Xerox Accounting
Understanding where your costs lie is imperative to running an efficient business.
- Track device usage. From a user, group, or departmental level.
- Separate by the job. Account for client-related printing (e.g., in legal or consultancy) and bill back to the client accordingly.
- Allocate costs. Account printing costs to internal departments or cost centers. The D95 Copier/Printer helps you monitor device and user usage using a number of clever tools.
- Audition. Sets limits of device features for analysis and billing purposes.
- Xerox Standard Accounting. Track and limit the number of copy, print, network scanning, email, and fax jobs for each user.
- Network Accounting (optional). Provides in-depth accounting information for copies, prints, and scans using integrated solutions available from Fuji Xerox.
- Support for Third-Party (optional). Including popular accounting services such as Equitrac.
Standard Integrated Copy/Print Server
You’ll get a simple workflow with an easy-to-use touch screen, FreeFlow integration, excellent features, and a small footprint:
- Superior scanning. Create text-searchable files at the device for easy retrieval – compression technology reduces network load.
- Remotely manage your device. CentreWare IS Embedded Web Server automates the installation, troubleshooting feature set-up, and upgrading.
- Multiple Sets of Copies with Separators. Make multiple collated or uncollated sets separated by slip sheets for efficient distribution.
- USB direct printing. Enable to print directly from a USB flash memory (optional).
- Security. A large set of security features is packed into one compact device. Standard Secure Print. Secure Watermark (optional). The latest network and security standards: IPv6/IPsec/SNMP. V3/IEEE802.1 compliant. Standard Data encryption/overwrite.
Optional FreeFlow Print Server
You’ll get unmatched power and synergy across our entire black and white, colour and highlight color portfolio on top of a superior feature set:
- Process Speed and Capacity. Simultaneously receive, RIP and print several jobs at once or one long streaming job.
- Submit Jobs from Anywhere. From desktop applications, host-based TCP/IP connections, the web, CD-ROMs, portable USB devices, and optional FreeFlow Suite components.
- Scalability. You begin with production power and a familiar workflow at a great price; add only those feature licenses that you need.
- Automated Job Ticketing and Customised Job Workflows. Queues and hot folders let you streamline your workflow.
- Print What You Want, When You Want, and Where You Want. Native acceptance of most transactional data streams, including IPDS, LCDS, and VIPP.
- Strong Security. Provided via UNIX-based platform and flexible control to define settings for users and groups.
Create applications for your specific business needs or targeted a diverse range of industries with the D95 Copier/Printer. Its powerful media handling, feeding, and finishing capabilities give you the flexibility to produce dynamic finished products – at your point of need – that meet your internal requirements, help reduce your costs and drive better business your way.
Feeding and paper handling highlights
- Increase productivity with uninterrupted long runs by adding an optional A4 size high capacity feeder, or a choice of A3 High Capacity Feeder or High Capacity Feeder C2-DS.
- Attract attention and maximize the impact of your high-value documents by adding full-color covers or inserts (up to 200 sheets) via the standard post-process inserter.
- Use the bypass tray to run additional sizes and weights (up to 250 sheets).
Expand your capabilities with the D95/D110/D125 Copier/Printer’s inline finishing options:
- Variable length stapling (up to 100 sheets) – 24 staple choices yield top-quality stapled sets.
- Hole punching – 2/4 – saves time and costs.
- The Interface Module acts as a “communications hub” whenever you elect to have more than one finisher connected to your copier/printer. It enables key functions such as media cooling, decurling and finisher module communications.
- GBC® AdvancedPunch™1,2 offers a versatile range of punching styles so you can create documents in-house that are ready for professional binding. Easily blends printing, collating and punching to save time, maximize productivity and lower costs.
- The High Capacity Stacker1,3 neatly stacks up to 5,000 A4-size sheets. A removable cart is included for easy transport and unloading.
- Bi-folding, C-folding, Z-folding and Engineering Z-folding (folded to fit into A4-size document sets) saves time and enhances your productivity.
- Booklet finishing options are ideal for large booklets and calendars – up to 25 sheets (100 imposed pages).
- • SquareFold® Trimmer Module creases cover sheets and performs face trimming to ensure a professional finish. Create squarespine booklets that can be opened flat and are easy to handle, stack and store.