$149/Month - LEASE 2 OWN - 36" WIDE FORMAT PRINTER WITH 36" LARGE SCANNER
The iPF770 is the most economical Canon 36” available uses the EXTRA LARGE INK cartridges which are almost 3 times larger than any similar model.
The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF770 36-inch large format printer. The iPF770 is the printer for your poster and signage needs, the optimal color profile and latest magenta ink will create the vivid and impactful image you need. Canon understands speed is important, that is why the iPF770 printer is capable of producing an A1 (23.39" x33.11") print in 25 seconds using Economy Mode.
- Printer Type: 5-Color 36-inch Printer
- Number of Nozzles: Total: 15,360: MBK: 5,120 nozzles: C, M, Y, BK:: 2,560 nozzles each
- Nozzle Pitch: 1,200 dpi: Non-firing nozzle detection and compensation
- Print Resolution (Up to): 2,400 x 1,200 dpi (Max)
- OS Compatibility: 32bit: Windows (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10): 64bit: Windows (Vista/7/8, 8.1/10): Mac (OS X 10.7.5-10.11x): Mac (OS 10.12)
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 High-Speed: 10/100/1000 Base-T/TX
- Ink Droplet Size: 4 picoliter
- Ink Capacity: 130ml per color
- Ink Droplet Size: Dye/Pigment Reactive Ink
- Color Set: Dye: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black
Pigment: Matte Black
Designed for low-volume printing, these printers offer affordable solutions that can support a variety of applications including posters, presentations, technical documents, drawings, company announcements, enlargements, and more
The 5-Colour ink set found in the imagePROGRAF iPF770 large-format printers is ideal for technical applications, posters, and office signage. This ink technology uses four highly colorfast dye inks for producing bold, expressive color, plus two channels of pigment matte black ink for printing precise lines, smooth curves, and small text on technical and office documents. Included is a reformulated magenta ink, that helps produce a wider color gamut in the red and orange spectrums, compared to previous models.
The printer’s sub-ink tank system allows for all of the available ink in a tank to be used before needing to replace it, helping eliminate any wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced without stopping a print job.
LOW OPERATIONAL COST
A number of important built-in features help minimize ink consumption, media waste, and maintenance costs to help reduce total cost of operation. These features include Economy Print Mode for low cost per print, auto-rotation, and nesting to minimize media waste.
The printers have a small footprint with the fully front-accessible operation for flush wall installation, to fit into almost any environment. There is also an assisted toploading feature for easy media loading.
Enhancements to the line-up of imagePROGRAF software solutions can help improve printing workflow and management.
- imagePROGRAF Print Utility This iOS-based app allows users to print PDF files wirelessly, directly from an iPad to an imagePROGRAF printer.
- Direct Print & Share 2.0 Canon’s cloud-based portal solution allows for the sharing and printing of JPG, TIFF, PDF, and HP-GL/2 files from almost anywhere in the world. Also, shortcut-printing capability has been added for drag-and-drop printing (PC only).
- PosterArtist Lite poster creation software gives you all the tools you’ll need to design and output impressive large-format signs and banners (PC only).
- Print Plug-in for Microsoft Office Allows for users of any skill level to print posters or banners directly from Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Accounting Manager Help keep track of costs and allocates consumable expenses to projects easily. This management tool allows you to track print jobs by user to calculate ink and media (PC only).
- imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy Scan-to-Print using an imageRUNNER or imagePRESS device to an imagePROGRAF iPF770 printer (PC only).
The L36 scanner incorporates a Single Sensor assembly technology, which helps provide consistent and better color accuracy with more detail in the shadows and highlights than a staggered CIS array scanner.
Features 600 dpi optical resolution Image scanning of up to 36" wide, fits documents 38" wide Scanning speed of up to 3 inches per second monochrome, 1 inch per second color 3 Quality Modes: Draft, Standard and Best Scan document up to 0.5 mm thick Face up / Rear exit Straight paper path.
The L36 scanner contains a single component image sensor that is the full width of the scanner and has long-life LED Bi-directional illumination. Full-width image capture, as opposed to time-delayed scanning of separate sections, means less risk of misalignment of scan data. LEDs require virtually no warm-up time and provide a wide and consistent color gamut, with low power consumption and less potential for shadowing at creases or folds.