Color Copier imageRUNNER C2550 IRC2550 IR-2550 Printer Scanner Photocopier Scan to email
Buy Or Lease For Only $40 Per Month
- Limited Quantity. Limited time offer.
- Low Page Count. Lightly Used. Like New. Perfect Working Condition.
- Please call us before placing the order to know about the supplies.
- The displayed shipping rates when checking out are not applicable on printers and copiers. To have this item shipped to you, Please Contact one of our representatives for the lowest rate possible.
OverviewThe Color imageRUNNER C2550 model is a full-colour digital multifunctional solution that offers Canon's advanced imageCHIP system architecture capabilities for exceptional quality and performance. This model operates at up to 25 ppm (letter) for black-and-white output and up to 23 ppm (letter) for colour output.
This model packs a great deal of productivity and technology into a convenient, compact design; offering digital copying, Mail Box features, standard Color Universal Send and printing. The Canon Color imageRUNNER C2550 model delivers smart colour in the office.
- The Color imageRUNNER C2550 model is powered by Canon's evolutionary imageCHIP system architecture. It not only enables simultaneous copying, printing, scanning, sending and faxing, it also delivers output at speeds of up to 25 ppm (letter), respectively, in monochrome and up to 23 ppm (letter), respectively, in brilliant color. The Color imageRUNNER model packs a great deal of productivity and technology into a convenient compact design. The Color Rapid Fusing System allows for short warm-up times and quick first-copy-out-times. And with 1200 dpi option, the Color imageRUNNER model can address more sophisticated document production needs.
- The Color imageRUNNER model provides memory capacity of up to 1.5GB, an 80GB hard drive, and Canon's innovative MEAP® (Multifunctional Embedded Application Platform) technology for customized workflows.
- A fast and reliable 50-sheet Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) option enables you to efficiently scan/copy high-volume documents at up to 44 impressions per minute (ipm) at 300 dpi in black and white and color. Scan and save your originals in color, but choose to print in black and white or color depending on your situation.
- The model offers an optional internal finisher that can corner or double-staple multipage documents without increasing the footprint of the device. The Inner 2 Way Tray option can also provide dual paths for output, providing separation of copies, prints or faxes.
- Canon's proprietary UFR II printing technology is standard on every model. That means every Color imageRUNNER C2550 model is a true MFP right out of the box, ready to produce volumes of general business documents.
- With standard Universal Send technology, the Color imageRUNNER model enables you to distribute scanned documents to multiple network destinations such as e-mail and Internet fax addresses, local Mail Boxes, fax, network folders, and document management systems in one simple operation. Color Universal Send offers powerful options to creation, distribution, and archiving of your documents.
- Significantly reduce large file sizes associated with color files by utilizing Canon's proprietary PDF High Compression technology. And with Canon's exclusive Trace and Smooth PDF option, text, line art and graphics in a scanned PDF document can be converted to scalable artwork (vector graphics data). The vector graphics are less jagged at the edge and can be manipulated in Adobe Illustrator to create elements for other documents.
- The Universal Send PDF Security Feature Set (optional) provides advanced options to help prevent impersonation, unauthorized alteration, or interception of your documents. With Digital Device Signature mode, recipients can be assured of the originating device of documents. You can also protect the contents of your documents with the Encrypted PDF feature, and secure them with a password to restrict access, editing, and printing. The Digital User Signature option enables verification of your identity to recipients by adding your digital certificate to your documents.
- Supports a host of Internet ready capabilities, including the optional Web Access Software that allows users to call up Internet or intranet data right on the user interface, and print Web Pages and downloadable PDF files when configured with the Canon print controller. The Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV) protocol, enables yo u to securely send documents to a shared storage service over the Internet.
- The Color imageRUNNER model is designed to make you more productive with an easy-to-read full color touch panel, interactive help menus and more useful documentation and tutorials. Remote tools enable you to monitor and perform operations on the device from any computer on the network.
Compatible Toner Cartridges
With all compatible toner cartridges you will receive Lifetime Warranty that the toner cartridge will remain defective free from material defects and in workmanship. Should you have a defective toner cartridge then you can request an exchange with our RMA request system.
For returns via our RMA system you will have to provide certain details such as your order number, picture of product and picture of product with serial number. Once you have submitted your exchange request, one of our team members will respond to you within 3 to 5 business days.
Compatible Ink Cartridges
There is no lifetime warranty on compatible ink cartridges.Should you have a problem with your product, please contact us within the first 4 weeks of purchase for a replacement.
Toner Refill Bottles
We offer instructions with all of our kits, but cannot offer a warranty on this product.
Pre-Owned and Refurbished Equipment
We test all of our machines and repair/replace any faulty part to ensure that it works. These machines are all sold AS-IS, meaning we cannot offer any warranty on these products.
All original supplies and products are subject to the manufacturer's warranty and will be handled through the specific manufacturer's system.
Return, Replacement, and Exchange
Please contact us before sending an item back to us, we provide technical support to resolve any questions regarding our products, installation or troubleshooting. Should a return/replacement or exchange be necessary; we shall provide instructions on how to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). If product is determined to be tampered with, misused or over 30% used no refund will be issued.
Your complete satisfaction is our primary concern, if you’re not completely satisfied with Absolute Toner brand laser cartridge purchase, please email us for an RMA number and return it within 14 days with your original receipt or call customer service at 905-326-2790. We will gladly replace or repair your cartridge(s) or refund your money less shipping and handling.
*Available only to Absolute Toner brand laser toner cartridges.
Please Note: All shipping charges are the responsibility of the purchaser, unless agreed upon otherwise.
When returning a product back to us using the RMA process from the U.S.A. or outside of Canada please make sure that you use our RMA system. Absolute Toner Corp. liability hereunder shall be limited to replacement or reimbursement as provided above. Please note that any cartridge determined by our quality assurance technician to be in working order, not our cartridge, cycle complete (empty), damaged in shipping, or damaged by user, will not be covered by this warranty. This warranty is exclusive, and in lieu of all other warranty of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. All goods are shipped/sold upon condition that Buyer/Dealer accepted these terms, if not, Buyer/Dealer must promptly return the goods and notify seller in writing.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ABSOLUTE TONER BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE.