LEASE FOR ONLY $149/month
Pre-owned Xerox Color 570 Digital Production Printer With 2 Trays - Print Shop high-Quality Copier Repossessed
The Xerox Color 570 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It's an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
A flexible and affordable solution from the start.
Your teams want the flexibility and productive workflow of a multifunction device. Your graphics, creative and production teams want a higher level of quality and finishing. The Xerox Color 570 Printer offers the best of all worlds. The Xerox Color 570 allows you to print, copy, fax, and scan – including scan and print with PC, USB, or email. It can even print from virtually any smartphone or tablet. That’s how the Xerox Color 570 boosts any team’s efficiency.
Capture new business and keep high-value color printing in-house
- Print at up to 70 pages per minute color and up to 75 pages per minute black-and-white. And with easy setup and automated workflows, you can handle quick turnarounds in style.
- Media versatility – both coated and uncoated stocks up to 110 lb. / 300 gsm.
- Inline finishing options offer a professional polish with stapling, hole-punching, folding, and face trimming for presentations, brochures and reports.
- A choice of print servers allows you to boost color management and streamline labor-intensive processes.
- Variable data capabilities let you capitalize on personalized applications for direct mail.
The Xerox Color 570 Printer is engineered to bring out the best in digital printing. Whether you need to create a customer brochure, a captivating proposal or presentation, an eye-catching poster, or even window decals or polyester signs, you get stunning results every time.
Transform – and work simpler, smarter
The Xerox Color 570 Printer simplifies the process of capturing, editing, and storing documents – all the tools you need to get quality work done more efficiently.
Capture productivity with scanning and faxing.
- True multitasking. Scan, print, copy, fax, or route files, all at once. Preview scans and fax images on-screen and avoids mistakes.
- Save time and steps. The Xerox Color 570 offers superior scanning and allows you to send files anywhere. Email lists, store on-board, send to a PC, server, USB, or fax. Create a searchable PDF in one simple step.
Secure and confident
- Full system Common Criteria (ISO 15408) Certification at EAL3. This ensures the Xerox Color 570 Printer conforms to the most stringent security standards.
- Secure Print. Keep documents private by holding print jobs in the queue until the user enters the password.
- password-protected PDFs. This feature requires a password to open and view a sensitive scan.
- Standard 256-bit and FIPS 140-2 encryption. The gold standard in keeping your data secure – Image Overwrite. Automatically erases images on the device.
Control and track costs easily
- Xerox Standard Accounting (XSA). This software is a standard feature that resides locally on the device. It provides superior accounting features that let you track, analyze and limit device usage. It lets you know where your costs are coming from so you can take control of them.
- Equitrac Office. Provides a secure, convenient, mobile print workflow while controlling costs and simplifying administration (optional).
- Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System. Integrates with your existing employee ID badge solution, allowing users to unlock access to system features via badge proximity or swiping (optional).
- power of Xerox Workflow Solutions
- Xerox ConnectKey for SharePoint. Scan files directly into Microsoft SharePoint and other Windows folders. Plus, you’ll go beyond basic file storage by converting documents to intelligent data and applying SharePoint policies to your data.
- Xerox Scan to PC Desktop. Bridge the gap between Microsoft Office documents, PDFs, and paper. Scan to PC Desktop allows you to customize scanning menus on your Xerox Color 570 directly from your desktop.
- Xerox Mobile Print. Xerox has all the options to enable secure, accurate printing from any Apple iOS, Android, and BlackBerry mobile devices
Promote your image and stand
Innovation comes standard.
- Vibrant color and incredible detail. With our 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, images are rich with crisp text so your output will always impress.
- Excellent image quality. Our Xerox Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner technology is chemically grown, so the small, consistent particles produce great quality with smooth transitions and an offset-like finish.
- Keep jobs moving. All printers have components that eventually wear out, but with Xerox Smart Kit Customer Replaceable Units, you can keep moving without a service call. Simple slide-in and slide-out replacement units keep you up and running. Smart Kits include drum rolls, fuser, charge corotron assembly, and waste toner bottle.
It’s your image. Unleash your creativity
- Match company colors and logos. The Xerox Color 570 Printer offers licensed PANTONE matching for spot colors to the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM, PANTONE GOE, and PANTONE PLUS.
- True Adobe PostScript 3 certification and the latest Adobe PDF Print Engine (APPE). These features plus blazing speeds mean your creativity is never restricted.
Total control, when you need it most.
- Advanced registration technology. Bring tighter control (edge, skew correction) to your critical projects.
- Customize your settings. Custom paper setup lets you create, store, and retrieve unique paper profiles that can be used whenever you need them.
Create exciting new applications
The printing world is exploding with new applications and new ways to use color, media, and finishing. The superb image quality, robust media latitude, flexible finishing options, modularity, and server options of the Xerox Color 570 Printer, integrated with enterprise workflows, make it the perfect device for capturing new business, keeping more applications in-house.
Specialty media for special results
The Xerox Color 570 was designed with media latitude in mind. Delight your customers with finished proposals, compelling brochures, and also take advantage of the new and exceptional media capability and truly stand out. The Xerox 570 allows you to think big. Signs, ID Cards, Window Clings, Labels, Polyester Synthetics, and more.
Run reliably on many of today’s digital specialty substrates like Xerox Premium NeverTear digital synthetics and more. With our special polyester EA Low Melt Toner, the output fuses to polyester in a chemically bonding way, ensuring outstanding image quality on specialty substrates such as polyester and more – allowing you to offer a broader set of media choices. Premium NeverTear is water, oil, grease, and tear-resistant.